Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Game Thread Official Nebraska Vs Illinois GameDay Thread

Fucking hell. That's six weeks at least if true.
If he’s out 6 weeks he’s a pussy ass bitch. There’s so much you can do for immediate relief of that pain. Fuck calf stretches on the sideline and you’re good for a series. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Get a cortisone shot, you’re good.

You have immediate options

Some thoughts to myself during game that I wrote down

Dowdell needs to stop trying to initiate so much contact. Be physical when needed, making people miss is better.

Coaches need to stop calling plays for dowdell to beat the player to the edge, that’s for rahmir or Emmett (EJ is going to transfer)

Tony white getting exposed and we are terrible at containing the edge

Gifford is playing badly

Illinois holds every play

If telling your coach to suck your dick in the heat of the moment is essentially a 2 game suspension then Coach Raiola/Nebraska is just cutting off its nose to spite its face
Wrong. Not sitting him only propagates what has been a problem.

Listen, nobody wants Bazooka to play more than I do (and bo doubt that Coach Rhule wants him in there)…and culture and discipline comes before selfish lack of emotional control.

If that isn’t understood and followed through on, nothing gets better. Ever.

At no point, until the end of game, did I think we were the inferior team tonight.

Season isn’t done. We won’t win 11. But we will win more than 6.

Illinois was our measuring stick game. They are upper mid B1G. We are upper mid B1G. 8-9 wins still achievable.

Some thoughts to myself during game that I wrote down

Dowdell needs to stop trying to initiate so much contact. Be physical when needed, making people miss is better.

Coaches need to stop calling plays for dowdell to beat the player to the edge, that’s for rahmir or Emmett (EJ is going to transfer)

Tony white getting exposed and we are terrible at containing the edge

Gifford is playing badly

Illinois holds every play
Giff did look like shit today. Think highly of him but he was ass tonight.

If he’s out 6 weeks he’s a pussy ass bitch. There’s so much you can do for immediate relief of that pain. Fuck calf stretches on the sideline and you’re good for a series. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Get a cortisone shot, you’re good.

You have immediate options
We are talking about what they used to call turf toe right?

Wrong. Not sitting him only propagates what has been a problem.

Listen, nobody wants Bazooka to play more than I do (and bo doubt that Coach Rhule wants him in there)…and culture and discipline comes before selfish lack of emotional control.

If that isn’t understood and followed through on, nothing gets better. Ever.
Yeah I agree. He showed up out of shape and hasn’t done much to fix. Pulls himself from game last week due to being out of shape. I’d say he was already on thin ice and then mouths off twice to his coach. You can’t let that go.

At no point, until the end of game, did I think we were the inferior team tonight.

Season isn’t done. We won’t win 11. But we will win more than 6.

Illinois was our measuring stick game. They are upper mid B1G. We are upper mid B1G. 8-9 wins still achievable.
8-4 from the beginning and still not off that. Get to a bowl and it’s a big step forward. We will learn more from this than wins against a shitty Colorado to solid FCS team.

We are talking about what they used to call turf toe right?
Plantar fasciitis (PLAN-tur fas-e-I-tis) is one of the most common causes of heel pain. It involves inflammation of a thick band of tissue that runs across the bottom of each foot and connects the heel bone to the toes, known as the plantar fascia.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back