Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Game Thread Official Nebraska Vs Illinois GameDay Thread

Yeah I agree. He showed up out of shape and hasn’t done much to fix. Pulls himself from game last week due to being out of shape. I’d say he was already on thin ice and then mouths off twice to his coach. You can’t let that go.
Truth. Grow up, be a man, take accountability and expect living up to a standard matters. Dont let your team down. His immaturity isn’t on coaches. It’s on him.

No. Turf toe is in the big toe.

Plantar is felt mostly in the heel. You can stretch and immediately alleviate it in most cases. Turf toe you’re just fucked for a bit.
Ah ok. My bad. Thanks for the correction

So, you retarded?
Took the bait.
Mark Wahlberg No GIF by Daddy's Home

Plantar fasciitis (PLAN-tur fas-e-I-tis) is one of the most common causes of heel pain. It involves inflammation of a thick band of tissue that runs across the bottom of each foot and connects the heel bone to the toes, known as the plantar fascia.
The long and the short of it is this - unless it’s a chronic case - no chance it should keep you out of 1/12 football games in a year and force you into street clothes.

Heat, stretching, a shot, not being a pussy are all recommended treatments/points of relief

Nebraska in close games is still Nebraska.

Raiola had the chance to end that narrative.

But he overthrew it by a yard.

The one score loss curse is alive and well
Am I the only one that thinks that slow fuck just should be a step faster? Never looked that over thrown.

I defend our future more than our Papio shit 4th string TE. Sue me.

Nebraska in close games is still Nebraska.

Raiola had the chance to end that narrative.

But he overthrew it by a yard.

The one score loss curse is alive and well
Did he overthrow it or did we inexplicably have a 7th string TE running a route that someone else should've been running?

We got outcoached PERIOD. If there is one thing that is disheartening it's that. Illinois had a gameplan and executed. Maybe slow the roll on Tony White leaving us to take a head coaching job. That looked like a Diaco defense
The most disturbing part to me is NIU gave the blue print and White had a week to break it down and fix shit. Instead he seemed to double down on what didn't work last week. I'm suddenly horribly reminded of the whole get a pass rush with only four thing. If we try to stick to that we are indeed fucked.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back