Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Game Thread Official Nebraska Vs Illinois GameDay Thread

How much more pain are Nebraska fans really willing to take?
For the better part of a decade now ever game has been pretty fucking predicable on the outcome.
I don’t live in Nebraska anymore buts it’s easy to see why my nephews and nieces don’t like Nebraska football.
I married into a family that is super casual when it comes to football. Painful to watch a game with most of them besides my brother-in-law. I envy their blissful ignorance. If it wasn’t for this place I would probably join them.

Longest bowl less streak in CFB

Every OT game since Pelini
8 losses
4 interceptions
-16 total yards of offense

Nebraska is 3-18 in one-score games since the start of 2021.
The Huskers' last five losses are all by one score.

What is even the point.

Year two taking over a broken program being led by an amazing freshman. This team is so much better than teams going back starting from last year. Culture plus more talent builds winning team. The talent is getting better, but still not where you need it yet.

Day after is for overreacting not being rational. Save it for tomorrow, bub.

Year two taking over a broken program being led by an amazing freshman. This team is so much better than teams going back starting from last year. Culture plus more talent builds winning team. The talent is getting better, but still not where you need it yet.
Except it’s another game of the same shit that’s happened every year for damn near 10 years

We have so many seniors this year. This team is likely better overall than the team we will have next year. I’m sick just thinking about it.

We have so many seniors this year. This team is likely better overall than the team we will have next year. I’m sick just thinking about it.
I’m on the side of every senior that doesn’t play winning football gets benched.
It’ll create a massive liability next year to play a class full class full of nothing but guys that’s have always lost that get beat in any close game.

Who would of thought the guy that coached Wisconsin for six years would have a good OL, strong running game, average QB that seems to always make the play when needed most, decent defense that comes up with the big play when needed, good special teams.

Change the uniforms and last night looks like a lot of our losses to Wisconsin.

Who would of thought the guy that coached Wisconsin for six years would have a good OL, strong running game, average QB that seems to always make the play when needed most, decent defense that comes up with the big play when needed, good special teams.

Change the uniforms and last night looks like a lot of our losses to Wisconsin.
Except last year against us. 😉

Sir, this is a Nebraska football fan forum. This is no place for objective, rationale, reasoned, and nuanced takes.
Yeah, well you should see the Dawg forum after a win.
GIF by Tokkingheads

DR is going to feel awful about that throw but its not his fault for one bad throw. The rest of the team didnt do shit.
Agreed the team played like shit but still had a chance in the end. Not an excuse but if we get refs like last night the rest of the way it's going to be a long season.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back