Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Game Thread Official Nebraska/Michigan State Game Thread

I doubt we see Sims again this year. He’s played in 4 games so 1 more would burn his chance at a redshirt and 1 more year of eligibility at his next stop.

I think he’s been checked out mentally for awhile and knows he’s leaving after this year, but is putting on a good show and staying involved on the sidelines to show potential suitors that he is a good teammate.

HH didn’t give you much today. You had multiple opportunities to replace HH if the staff thought Purdy was worthy.
I don't think he's had enough reps to be fully prepared to be thrown into a road B1G game.

I think that will change this week. Rhule might as well find out what he has in Purdy. I expect him to play in these last 3 games.

I'm honestly not sure that he'd be any worse than what HH was today. IIRC Purdy played pretty well in our Minnesota game last year. He can at least hand off to the RBs and hit those short and intermediate passes.

Where the DB just comes up and hits him low? Yeah, if he makes him miss, it’s probably a house call.

IFs ands and buts and easier said than done.
The one he about housed was a good run and the one where he somehow got out of the blitz was impressive. His big issue is his passing game. It can’t be fixed.

Go back and watch games he played in last year.
Mike Myers No GIF

I don't think he's had enough reps to be fully prepared to be thrown into a road B1G game.

I think that will change this week. Rhule might as well find out what he has in Purdy. I expect him to play in these last 3 games.
The underground report made it seem like Purdy was 100 percent this week. The environment wasn’t hostile and HH was shit. If they think Purdy is a viable option why not play him?

I remember someone on here saying we're littered with NFL talent.

freaking ratard.
hey if you are going to take a shot at me have the nuts to tag me. Don’t be a beta and have it in a 50 page thread where you skate by.

If you want to have a conversation about my list I’m open to it. I guess you lack the ability to have critical thinking that my list was 9 guys who I felt could get drafted that ranged over the next 4 drafts.

I’m sorry you think 2 picks a year is “littered” with NFL talent. The average top 25 team team has 4 a draft.

Most of the players I listed are on the defense. Shocking, the defense is a top 25 unit.

I'm honestly not sure that he'd be any worse than what HH was today. IIRC Purdy played pretty well in our Minnesota game last year. He can at least hand off to the RBs and hit those short and intermediate passes.
Rhule seems like the kind of guy who would want to give HH a chance to see if he could win a game like that.

hey if you are going to take a shot at me have the nuts to tag me. Don’t be a beta and have it in a 50 page thread where you skate by.

If you want to have a conversation about my list I’m open to it. I guess you lack the ability to have critical thinking that my list was 9 guys who I felt could get drafted that ranged over the next 4 drafts.

I’m sorry you think 2 picks a year is “littered” with NFL talent. The average top 25 team team has 4 a draft.

Most of the players I listed are on the defense. Shocking, the defense is a top 25 unit.
Ignore him he’s a little bitch

He had a bad day, but is still a significantly better player than last year. One of those guys that has benefitted tremendously from the Rhule hire.
I’m working on confirming if Rhule has adopted him or not…

Rhule loves him.

Reactions: Irv
The underground report made it seem like Purdy was 100 percent this week. The environment wasn’t hostile and HH was shit. If they think Purdy is a viable option why not play him?
He's 100% but that doesn't mean he's up to speed/sharp. I doubt he's gotten a lot of reps over the past month. Rhule didn't want to put a guy in a position to fail.

I fully expect Purdy will get a ton of reps this week and will play against Maryland.

I did tag you.

He's 100% but that doesn't mean he's up to speed/sharp. I doubt he's gotten a lot of reps over the past month. Rhule didn't want to put a guy in a position to fail.

I fully expect Purdy will get a ton of reps this week and will play against Maryland.
The UG report made it sound like he would play this week. I assumed he got a decent portion of reps then. I still think Purdy probably sucks myself.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back