Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Game Thread Official Nebraska/Michigan State Game Thread (4 Viewers)

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
The UG report made it sound like he would play this week. I assumed he got a decent portion of reps then. I still think Purdy probably sucks myself.
They all fucking suck and given Sims struggles, smothers would've been a much better option for us but Satt ran him off. Just shows you how clueless we are at the OC spot.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
They all fucking suck and given Sims struggles, smothers would've been a much better option for us but Satt ran him off. Just shows you how clueless we are at the OC spot.
Smothers sucks too. What has he done this year? You can maybe argue Thompson if anyone.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
No, you can't argue Thompson. Mr glass (as all the smart guys predicted) broke again this year.
Smothers transferred down and isn’t doing much. He shouldn’t have been at Nebraska either. Thompson is better than HH for sure. He was a decent passer.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Smothers transferred down and isn’t doing much. He shouldn’t have been at Nebraska either. Thompson is better than HH for sure. He was a decent passer.
Better than HH, yeah - but you know you're only going to get a game or two out of Thompson before he breaks down. No sense in putting any eggs in that basket

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Better than HH, yeah - but you know you're only going to get a game or two out of Thompson before he breaks down. No sense in putting any eggs in that basket
He played a fair portion of last year. Either way the biggest mistake was getting rid of Thompson for Sims. Thompson was easily better.

Husker_in_OK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
HH is sadly the best we have this year, but in no way in hades he should even sniff the starting job next year. I'm fine with having HH as a backup, but these douchebags at 1890 need to get their head out of the collective asses, and pay the money needed to bring in a high quality QB transfer

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
HH is sadly the best we have this year, but in no way in hades he should even sniff the starting job next year. I'm fine with having HH as a backup, but these douchebags at 1890 need to get their head out of the collective asses, and pay the money needed to bring in a high quality QB transfer
They did this year. Satt and Rhule hand picked Sims.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I don’t think they gave us those holding/interference calls they just actually threw the flag. They were obvious penalties.
The personal foul hit on Haarberg was generous. Think there was another one but don't remember what it was.

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
You think Jeff sims wouldn’t have beaten LA tech and NIU? Ok lol

HH stans are delusional.
I'm stunned that there are still people out there that can look at Sims career, combined with the fact the offense looks like even more of a shit show the second he steps on the field, and think "Oh yeah, that's our best bet."

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds