Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Game Thread Official Nebraska/Michigan State Game Thread (3 Viewers)

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
I'm stunned that there are still people out there that can look at Sims career, combined with the fact the offense looks like even more of a shit show the second he steps on the field, and think "Oh yeah, that's our best bet."
I'm for trying chubba. Pretty clear that neither Sins nor HH are going to perform well. Have to at least give purdy a chance at this point.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Had to DVR the game today due to other obligations, and I just got done watching it. HH finally "cost" us a game. Getting a QB in the portal - particularly in light of Danny Dimes performance in BW's obliteration by Westside last night - remains priority one if this team is going to take a legit step forward.

I love HH as a kid; he gives you everything he's got, and he's a tough sonofagun. But he's NOT a P5 QB, and it finally caught up to his teammates today.

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm for trying chubba. Pretty clear that neither Sins nor HH are going to perform well. Have to at least give purdy a chance at this point.
I've got no problem with giving Chubba a shot. But I just have no faith he's improved on last year, in which we foolishly thought it couldn't get any worse.

I think just limp to the finish and shoot for the best in the portal.

Turn Down for What

Running Back
Elite Member
I really don’t think anyone likes HH. Simms has been an even worse disaster. We aren’t going to get Daniels but hopefully the staff doesn’t fuck up so badly next year
I'd much rather have a terrible defense than a terrible offense.

It's all about offense in today's game.

They can't have another season of this level of offensive play.

CornFed Gregger

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I'd much rather have a terrible defense than a terrible offense.

It's all about offense in today's game.

They can't have another season of this level of offensive play.
It’s all about balance. We’ve seen awful defense, we’ve seen an awful offense. Cockeye wins with no offense, defense & special teams but we’re in year one stuck with a bad decision by Rhule & frost’s shitty roster management on offense

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Were there any hot takes on overreaction or was it just apathy and despair?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds