Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Game Thread Official Nebraska/Michigan State Game Thread

Has HH regressed as a runner? He has the straight line ability and is a truck when he does get going, but outside of that, he can hardly run or maneuver a pocket it seems. The traditional option doesn’t quite feel like a viable option with him anymore with his ability (or lack there of) to make any sort of lateral movements.

Fair, I guess I should speak for myself. I didn't see a way to more than 4 wins. My theory was, if Rhule can come in and win more than 4 in the first year, than what the FUCK was scottie doing here all this time? Literally robbing us blind
Think everyone will be happy to get to a bowl game. Don't think that's changed from the beg of the year.

Has HH regressed as a runner? He has the straight line ability and is a truck when he does get going, but outside of that, he can hardly run or maneuver a pocket it seems. The traditional option doesn’t quite feel like a viable option with him anymore with his ability (or lack there of) to make any sort of lateral movements.
He 100% has, he dances around in the backfield

HH should be a 3rd string emergency qb while playing tight end. He has a spot with this team with his athletic ability. You just don’t want him as your starter.

Did you see the shit show that happened last week the minute Sims entered the game. He immediately gave Purdoodoo a free TD.

I don't understand why people still think that guy should be playing over Haarberg.
Haarberg is the only choice right now but he is so fucking bad. Sims is broken and Chubba doesn't run as well.

Haarberg is the only choice right now but he is so fucking bad. Sims is broken and Chubba doesn't run as well.
100% agree.

Need 2 transfers for next year.

Just talk the Wyoming QB into being one. We could win some games with him.

(edit) Forgot the Wyo guy is a Sr.

Saying that doesn't mean he takes care of it. Being better than Sims doesn't equal good.
Imagine you just watched sims fumble 11 times in 6 games. A 50% completion pass pct and 6 ints. You’d be losing your mind and calling for his head

You still need to see what you have in Chubba, he may well suck, but the other two are clear liabilities
Yea I guess I don’t understand why you don’t give him a shot to start the second half for at least a series or two. Best case scenario, he’s HH 2.0 and lights a spark. Worst case scenario, we still have HH.

No he was never laterally quick. He was playing fcs competition against worse athletes

Imagine you just watched sims fumble 11 times in 6 games. A 50% completion pass pct and 6 ints. You’d be losing your mind and calling for his head
I think this is right, but no one (probably including Rhule) is ever going to get over that last outing where he looked incompetent in every conceivable way over the course of 4 plays.

It all depends if Chubba can pass decent. That in itself can open up the run game. Chubba has enough athletic ability to run when he needs to but when he played under Frost he seemed to have happy feet and wouldn’t let the play develop. I don’t know if the sample size was there to know what he is.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back