Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Game Thread Official Nebraska/Michigan State Game Thread (4 Viewers)

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
The better athlete was on the other side of the field last night in their game
FIFY. Rezac is a damn good player and I'd love him to walk on here. But there's no way in hell it would be as a QB. Any doubt on that should be shut down by the lack of literally anyone recruiting him as such.

Hes dominating in high school thanks in part to being a superior athlete with a superior line and superior skill talent. DKs line is Nebraska level bad and his best two receivers have spent the year injured.

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
The personal foul hit on Haarberg was generous. Think there was another one but don't remember what it was.
Maybe, he initiated the slide before he was hit which I believe is what the rule states 🤷‍♂️

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Cmon now. The guy was already going to tackle him before he started sliding. He couldn't have stopped.
Has that ever mattered? I’m not saying I like these penalties, but I wasn’t shocked they threw the flag there.

dom91932

Cornerback
Elite Member

We have 24 yards total in punt returns-for a 2.67 yard average. Somehow that is 16 yards more than Rutgers who did score a punt return td. This doesn't take into account all of the yards lost by not catching the ball or fair catching it at the 5.

Yesterday we were out punted by 13 yards per punt.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Has that ever mattered? I’m not saying I like these penalties, but I wasn’t shocked they threw the flag there.
It does matter. If a qb slides you have to try avoiding him. Short of the defender not trying to make the tackle in the first place he couldn't have done it any differently.

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
It does matter. If a qb slides you have to try avoiding him. Short of the defender not trying to make the tackle in the first place he couldn't have done it any differently.
Didn’t look like he tried to avoid him

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds