Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

**OFFICIAL Nebraska vs Michigan game Thread** (1 Viewer)

huskermack

Offensive
Elite Member
tPB OG
Real quick - baseball kid who denied pelini. Car peel out. What’s his name?

Woodrow F Call

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
I agree but hind sight is 20/20.
I guess call it Hindsight if you were of the opinion that going for it was the right call.

I've said it a million times, scott is so fucking cocky with his decisions early in a game, and he really has no reason to be.

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I guess call it Hindsight if you were of the opinion that going for it was the right call.

I've said it a million times, scott is so fucking cocky with his decisions early in a game, and he really has no reason to be.

If we score there we are all applauding frost for finally having “no fear of failure”

Woodrow F Call

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
If we score there we are all applauding frost for finally having “no fear of failure”
Lol, another, "if".

Take.The.Fucking.Points.

If your kicker that seems to have gotten his shit together fucks it up, nobody questions the call. You do the sensible thing in big games when you've had a history of fucking yourself dry. What happened?

The no fear of failure line is irrelevant at this point. Scott himself admitted that in the halftime interview. He wanted to be conservative in the play calling thereafter but wanted to flex a big dick first drive. He needs to own the fact he doesn't have the proverbial big dick and should quit getting in his teams way.

Quit chalking this game up to a moral victory, its another loss that was totally avoidable

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Lol, another, "if".

Take.The.Fucking.Points.

If your kicker that seems to have gotten his shit together fucks it up, nobody questions the call. You do the sensible thing in big games when you've had a history of fucking yourself dry. What happened?

The no fear of failure line is irrelevant at this point. Scott himself admitted that in the halftime interview. He wanted to be conservative in the play calling thereafter but wanted to flex a big dick first drive. He needs to own the fact he doesn't have the proverbial big dick and should quit getting in his teams way.

Quit chalking this game up to a moral victory, its another loss that was totally avoidable

Of course it’s “if”. That’s the whole point of “hindsight is 20/20”.

Woodrow F Call

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Of course it’s “if”. That’s the whole point of “hindsight is 20/20”.
You obviously don't see the light.

Think of the retarded decisions Mario Cristobal made in 2016 in lincoln . how many times did that dumb motherfucker go for 2 and fail, when it turns out if he had just took the sensible points, he'd have fucking won by what, 5 points?

Take, the fucking points when they're that easy.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG

Think of the retarded decisions Mario Cristobal made in 2016 in lincoln . how many times did that dumb motherfucker go for 2 and fail, when it turns out if he had just took the sensible points, he'd have fucking won by what, 5 points?

Helfrich. Cristobal wouldn’t have did that. He is a quality coach.

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG

i don’t think Mario cristobal has ever coached in Lincoln.

But yeah I’m a window licker so I’m pretty stupid so you’re probably right

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Sorry , Helfrich. Replace the names, the point is the same.
You can't really replace points early in the game though. Hypothetically we had kicked the FG. The game is different all the way through. Harbaugh doesn't go for two and not get it. We don't go for two and get it.

Instead of kicking a FG Michigan may have gone for it on 4th. Maybe they get the TD maybe they don't.

He should have taken the points. It doesn't mean we win the game.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds