Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

McKewon: 2023 NU FB has one of weakest rosters I've seen at Nebraska (5 Viewers)

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Ok i’ll humor you and answer all the questions that you apparently don’t know football well enough to answer for yourself.

Let’s use Keeanu Benton’s season last year (Wiscy NT) as a baseline. He’s the same size, position, and was actually a much lower ranked recruit than Nash. Keeanu was class of 2019 while Nash was class of 2020 so he’s not much older.

Keeanu was 3rd team all Big Ten last season on a 7-5 team. Keaanu finished the year with 20 solo tackles, 8 TFL’s, 4.5 sacks, and 3 pass deflections. He made it absolutely impossible to run up the gut against Wisconsin.

Would it be too much to ask of Nash to be a 3rd team all conference performer for us next year in his 4th year like Keeanu was for Wiscy? If so, why not? Maybe because he isnt that good?

4 tackles True!!! Hole fuck!! Stick to soccer.

After one game, Nash is about 20-25% of the way to the numbers you wanted him at.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
What were the numbers you wanted him to hit again?
His sack was on a play nobody layed a hand on him. We’ll revisit this later on. Moral victories are so fuckin cool. Last i checked we lost a game we had in the fucking bag. Where was he on that 12 yard 3rd down run to put minny in field goal ramge at the end??

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
His sack was on a play nobody layed a hand on him. We’ll revisit this later on. Moral victories are so fuckin cool. Last i checked we lost a game we had in the fucking bag. Where was he on that 12 yard 3rd down run to put minny in field goal ramge at the end??

I wouldnt expect a soccer player to understand football its okay. Did you quit after your first bell ring in junior high or were you preps kicker?

Sacks aren’t enough anymore. It’s got to be achieved in a certain way.

The argument was whether or not Nash was a good football player or not. We allowed you to set the standard of what that would look like from a stats standpoint and after one game Nash looks well on his way to surpassing that.

This debate was never about me. So you continuing to make it personal when you’re losing just makes you look like even more of a jackass.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member

I wouldnt expect a soccer player to understand football its okay. Did you quit after your first bell ring in junior high or were you preps kicker?
Sacks aren’t enough anymore. It’s got to be achieved in a certain way.

The argument was whether or not Nash was a good football player or not. We allowed you to set the standard of what that would look like from a stats standpoint and after one game Nash looks well on his way to surpassing that.

This debate was never about me. So you continuing to make it personal when you’re losing just makes you look like even more of a jackass.
And you’re trying to call me out after a 4 tackle performance by him. I get it but jesus fuck. Cmon man

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
And you’re trying to call me out after a 4 tackle performance by him. I get it but jesus fuck. Cmon man
You said that Nash would be challenged to be as good as a guy who finished with 20 tackles in a 13 game season. Nash is at 4 tackles through one game. Are your really not following this or are you being intentionally obtuse?

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider

You said that Nash would be challenged to be as good as a guy who finished with 20 tackles in a 13 game season. Nash is at 4 tackles through one game. Are your really not following this or are you being intentionally obtuse?

Thank you for the help. We may need to dumb it down even more for him though.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Learn the difference between solo tackles and total tackles you dumb fuck. Nash had 1 solo tackle last night. Still behind Bentons pace. Benton had 35 TOTAL tackles last year and 20 SOLO. Try to keep you fucking aoccer playersp

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Learn the difference between solo tackles and total tackles you dumb fuck. Nash had 1 solo tackle last night. Still behind Bentons pace. Benton had 35 TOTAL tackles last year and 20 SOLO. Try to keep you fucking aoccer playersp
That wasn't in the post LOL...I only saw the 20 tackles. I'm not looking up that dudes fuckin ESPN page, I don't care

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
learn the difference between solo and total tackles then get back to me you fucking idiots. Unbelievable. Stick go soccer prepsters.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Bahahahaha dumb fuck doesnt understand football stats. Keep it up.
Please Stop Season 9 GIF by One Chicago

Turn Down for What

Running Back
Elite Member
Garrett has invited some whopper of some posters here, but you’re easily the biggest pain in the ass.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
True awfully quiet now that he’s learning the difference between solo and total tackles. I could have used total tackles when i brought up Bentons stats last year but figured i’d set the bar even lower by only posting his solo tackle stats

In case you soccer players are wondering, a solo tackle is when the player makes the tackle by himself. A total tackle is when he’s in on a tackle with other guys already there

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds