Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

McKewon: 2023 NU FB has one of weakest rosters I've seen at Nebraska (2 Viewers)

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Always cute when you dummys have to use a gif when you get railed
Worrying Joe Biden GIF by The Democrats

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Garrett has invited some whopper of some posters here, but you’re easily the biggest pain in the ass.
Ducky was right about Frost and largely had good opinions prior to the coaching search. He's young and has never been off the field he sharecrops, so don't be too hard. For chrissakes the youngin aint never seen a skyscraper. He's a little hardheaded and I think what I'm trying to say is that he took opposition to his preference for fick during the coaching search personally and has been trolling ever since in an effort to mask how he's hurting.

Have mercy on him and remember that he's a person and has a little duckling now. And babymama kinda hot. @Ducksker (aka Kitty) post more pics to prove my point.

GBR

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Ducky was right about Frost and largely had good opinions prior to the coaching search. He's young and has never been off the field he sharecrops, so don't be too hard. For chrissakes the youngin aint never seen a skyscraper. He's a little hardheaded and I think what I'm trying to say is that he took opposition to his preference for fick during the coaching search personally and has been trolling ever since in an effort to mask how he's hurting.

Have mercy on him and remember that he's a person and has a little duckling now. And babymama kinda hot. @Ducksker (aka Kitty) post more pics to prove my point.

GBR
Choca you hit the nail on the head. The last 5 years of husker football has ruined me emotionally. Im a mess. When i found out Fick wanted this job and Turd chose Rhule i’ve lost my shit ever since.. My Pa is the beggest husker fan i know and engrained this shit in me since birth. VHS tapes of all the huge games from the 90’s was my tuesday night TV.

Happen to be about 8 buckskins deep with the boys right now so the fingers are lettin lose.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
True awfully quiet now that he’s learning the difference between solo and total tackles. I could have used total tackles when i brought up Bentons stats last year but figured i’d set the bar even lower by only posting his solo tackle stats

In case you soccer players are wondering, a solo tackle is when the player makes the tackle by himself. A total tackle is when he’s in on a tackle with other guys already there

You didn’t make the distinction initially. You’ve moved the goalposts yet again.

C2 QBs that are straight trash talk an awful lot of smack; especially when they didn’t even get a sniff at the next level.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
You didn’t make the distinction initially. You’ve moved the goalposts yet again.

C2 QBs that are straight trash talk an awful lot of smack; especially when they didn’t even get a sniff at the next level.
Shouldnt have to make the distiction for you if you do the research. Oh i didnt??

Nash Hutmacher is a helluva a hil tov die on. You’re smarter than this.

Did u truly not play the sport that you are on a message board talking about? KICK rocks lol

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Shouldnt have to make the distiction for you if you do the research. Oh i didnt??

Nash Hutmacher is a helluva a hil tov die on. You’re smarter than this.

Did u truly not play the sport that you are on a message board talking about? KICK rocks lol

Trash C2 QB again talks tough. Did you truly not have a single opportunity to play a sport in college? I suppose that’s not surprising.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Trash C2 QB again talks tough. Did you truly not have a single opportunity to play a sport in college? I suppose that’s not surprising.
Only NAIA. Did you truly not play football at all? Pls tell me you atleast kicked for spoiled boy prep??

Its okay contact sports arent for everybody!

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
You are such a strange human. Like… you get called out for being wrong and then you go in on me personally.

I didn’t go to prep. Not sure where you even got that.
I like being strange, this shit is entertainment for me. Nash had 1 solo tackle last night and 1 sack. We lost the game. I dont believe i am wrong about him. And ok i truly thought u went to prep. I’ll take that L

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
I like being strange, this shit is entertainment for me. Nash had 1 solo tackle last night and 1 sack. We lost the game. I dont believe i am wrong about him. And ok i truly thought u went to prep. I’ll take that L

You’re the only one who holds the opinion Nash is trash.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
You’re way too short to play at that level. Piece of advice; 5ft7 =/= “about 5ft10.” People can tell the difference
In all seriousness i’m 6’2 and my college offers were to punt not play QB. I was all distrcit and all state honorable mention on a bad 8 man football team. It isnt even impressive that i led my team in all categories inHS.

I was being a dipshit and am hammered. I’ve doxxed myself on here multiple times this shit aint secret knowlege

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
In all seriousness i’m 6’2 and my offers were to punt not play QB. I was all distrcit and all state honorable mention on a bad 8 man football team. It isnt even impressive that i led my team in all categories inHS. I’ve doxxed myself on here multiple times this shit aint secret knowlege

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Fuckin A Faux lets post the video…. It was bad bad by the OL
I mean Nebraska showed simulated pressure causing a miscommunication on the OL. Regardless he still had to execute the scheme.

Also Nash was a big reason for us holding Minnesota to 2.2 yards per carry. Any objective person can see that

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’ll still take QB over soccer all day. I play real sports. And
I mean Nebraska showed simulated pressure causing a miscommunication on the OL. Regardless he still had to execute the scheme.

Also Nash was a big reason for us holding Minnesota to 2.2 yards per carry. Any objective person can see that
They threw the ball 44 times. Their starting Rb went 10 for 41. To bad we didnt give up 2.2 on that 3rd down play with 15 seconds left when it mattered

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider

@Ducksker (aka Kitty) is a liberal. Which means something is true if he just wants it to be. He often uses phrases like “My truth” and he’s got his pronouns in his LinkedIn bio.

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
Choca you hit the nail on the head. The last 5 years of husker football has ruined me emotionally. Im a mess. When i found out Fick wanted this job and Turd chose Rhule i’ve lost my shit ever since.. My Pa is the beggest husker fan i know and engrained this shit in me since birth. VHS tapes of all the huge games from the 90’s was my tuesday night TV.

Happen to be about 8 buckskins deep with the boys right now so the fingers are lettin lose.
No pics of the baby mama tho? Rhules brother Rhules

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds