Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Lettuce discuss Angel Reese (1 Viewer)

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
I actually tried just to see how Clark would do. Didn’t make it through an entire quarter. Most entertaining part is how those players just beat on each other. It’s not just on Clark, they beat on everyone. It’s cage fight mania.
images

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
So much effort into making women's basketball a thing and it's just sucks to watch. Should have put that effort into a sport that women can play entertainingly, instead of wasting it on basketball.
Truly, I realize that it's a sensitive subject to some people to criticize any women's sport, but basketball is the one that is just such a clear and obvious step down from the men's version, and it's kinda bizarre that it's a taboo idea to take some obvious steps to improve the product. Women's bball could be entertaining very easily by having court dimensions and rim heights that correspond to women's bball players instead of men's. It's that simple.

The average WNBA player is 6 feet tall, that is the size of Chris Paul who is a pass-first PG who can barely dunk. The average NBA player is 6'6. Why isn't the women's game played on courts where they can showcase their athleticism and skill and throw down dunks and score points just like men? It's such a weird disadvantage to play on a court with crazy dimensions, it would be like men playing with 12 foot rims and 120x65 foot courts or something. Everyone would look slower, less athletic, less exciting, in that situation.

Anyway that's just my rant for the week as I was thinking about how much I don't care about the WNBA... haha

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Side note i would let Cameron Brink hit me in the back of the head with a steel shovel
She’s tall and in shape. She might be able to swing that shovel with a lot of down force. Might hurt you pretty bad

I’d just have sexy times with her instead

TrentMilfer

Horny Walk-on
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
She’s tall and in shape. She might be able to swing that shovel with a lot of down force. Might hurt you pretty bad

I’d just have sexy times with her instead
same but id also let her give me a severe concussion

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds