Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

If you “transitioned” to a female during your prime…

Hell yea brother. Keep fighting the good fight. Your courage is inspiring.
It is.

You’re trying to kill the gains women have made the last 100 years by letting men appropriate their progress.

You should be ashamed.

I typically agree but this Lia situation is weird. I read she’s chosen to keep her penis and that she also is still attracted to women. So she’s a lesbian transgender with a penis? Idk just weird

Definitely unusual and like I said a few mins ago I think it's fucked in a number of ways but all of the dehumanizing shit people are saying is unnecessary.

Definitely unusual and like I said a few mins ago I think it's fucked in a number of ways but all of the dehumanizing shit people are saying is unnecessary.
If it didn’t seem like such an arbitrary con-job that would be avoidable.

It is.

You’re trying to kill the gains women have made the last 100 years by letting men appropriate their progress.

You should be ashamed.

Read my other posts in regard to this particular situation. Using this one situation to boil down transgender people to appropriating this or that is just disrespect and hate.

Read my other posts in regard to this particular situation. Using this one situation to boil down transgender people to appropriating this or that is just disrespect and hate.
This situation is specific to athletics.

There is no middle ground.

XY chromosome people cannot compete with XX chromosome people.

If you think differently you are a science denier.

This situation is specific to athletics.

There is no middle ground.

XY chromosome people cannot compete with XX chromosome people.

If you think differently you are a science denier.

This was already addressed. You're chasing windmills.

No one here is disagreeing with you that it was unfair.
Ok, then there is no law that says your lifestyle choices must be socially acceptable.

Legally acceptable? Of, course.

But, if I chose to tell you your lifestyle is ridiculous and nonsensical to me, sorry, but that is America.

Ok, then there is no law that says your lifestyle choices must be socially acceptable.

Legally acceptable? Of, course.

But, if I chose to tell you your lifestyle is ridiculous and nonsensical to me, sorry, but that is America.

Why is being trans so ridiculous to you?

Tell me the rules of trans.

giphy.gif

I typically agree but this Lia situation is weird. I read she’s chosen to keep her penis and that she also is still attracted to women. So she’s a lesbian transgender with a penis? Idk just weird
Agreed.

In all reality, what you posted essentially makes her a cross-dresser. Nothing wrong with that, but there is nothing biological that suggests she should compete against woman, other than her artificially suppressed testosterone levels.

I changed my mind. I think I could still be a world class douche if I had to compete in the women's division of that
Maybe its just me but I feel like women have a much better natural talent for that. If there were negative personality traits in the Olympics the only category men would have a chance is asshole.

What does this even mean?
For something not to be arbitrary it must have definition. I called Trans arbitrary, you disagreed.

ar·bi·trar·y
adjective
1. based on random choice or personal whim, rather than any reason or system.
"his mealtimes were entirely arbitrary"

If there is substance to Trans beyond "feels" please enlighten me.

For something not to be arbitrary it must have definition. I called Trans arbitrary, you disagreed.

ar·bi·trar·y
adjective
1. based on random choice or personal whim, rather than any reason or system.
"his mealtimes were entirely arbitrary"

If there is substance to Trans beyond "feels" please enlighten me.

People don't just randomly wake up one day and go, 'Hey you know what, for the first time ever I feel like I should be a girl instead of a boy. I think I'm going to wear boy clothes from now on.' It's not random, it's not on a whim.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back