Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

If you “transitioned” to a female during your prime… (3 Viewers)

22*43*51

Punter Fluffer
Elite Member
Cockeye
Are you of the opinion that their transition only happened so they could compete against women?
In some cases, yes.

The desire to win(and receive attention) is strong.

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
In some cases, yes.

The desire to win(and receive attention) is strong.

You think they do this for attention? 99.9% of the attention I've seen them get is the same kinda hateful shit you're posting.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yea they're unhappy because most of them feel like they've been living a lie their whole lives. I don't think that quest for something that makes them happy is playing sports against girls.
Chicken before the egg conversation. Are they unhappy because their genetics make them feel like they should have been the opposite sex or are they unhappy for another reason (chemical imbalance or 1 million other things) and they conclude they think they're the opposite sex. Probably some of both involved.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
You think they do this for attention? 99.9% of the attention I've seen them get is the same kinda hateful shit you're posting.
So much we still don't know about the human body/brain. Being gay for instance. How much of that is nature vs nurture? I think we all know people where nature was 100% the reason i.e. they were born gay.

At the end of the day I don't really care. Sports is such a small part of life in the whole scheme of things. It just gets accentuated when it gets to this level of competition. I can't say I wouldn't care if a boy dresses up as a girl and destroys my daughter at tennis either.

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
Chicken before the egg conversation. Are they unhappy because their genetics make them feel like they should have been the opposite sex or are they unhappy for another reason (chemical imbalance or 1 million other things) and they conclude they think they're the opposite sex. Probably some of both involved.

I don't disagree with any of this.

22*43*51

Punter Fluffer
Elite Member
Cockeye
This dude still sleeps with women, so he could be doing this for medals and ass for all I know.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
This dude still sleeps with women, so he could be doing this for medals and ass for all I know.
That's the part that makes it super illogical. Sure makes a lot more sense when a dude that likes dudes wants to transition to be a woman than a dude that likes women.

22*43*51

Punter Fluffer
Elite Member
Cockeye
That's the part that makes it super illogical. Sure makes a lot more sense when a dude that likes dudes wants to transition to be a woman than a dude that likes women.
That’s why he might just be a genius.

Last edited:

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
So much we still don't know about the human body/brain. Being gay for instance. How much of that is nature vs nurture? I think we all know people where nature was 100% the reason i.e. they were born gay.

At the end of the day I don't really care. Sports is such a small part of life in the whole scheme of things. It just gets accentuated when it gets to this level of competition. I can't say I wouldn't care if a boy dresses up as a girl and destroys my daughter at tennis either.

Again I agree. People should be able to dress how they want and live the life they think fits them as long as it doesn't endanger other people. How people dress and identify has zero to do with me or anyone else. Jerry asking to be called Jane moving forward and wanting to wear a skirt doesn't affect me at all.

I think this situation with the swimmer is mostly fucked for a number of reasons. The main reason being an adult man and arguably accomplished swimmer transitioned and then swam against women. There's an obvious and unfair physical advantage there. On the other hand, it does take a lot of courage to transition because it's still a taboo thing to do. People are giant assholes about it and they have to take that right on the chin. There's no way that someone would choose to go through all of that for nothing more than athletic glory. Zero percent chance. And you also have the other women they're competing against who are put in a tough spot. It's fucked 8 ways from Sunday. They probably shouldn't be competing but they probably shouldn't get shit on as hard as people are shitting on them.

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I was a mediocre male college athlete. I’ve mentioned before - pole vaulted. I made the secondary qualifying height for NAIA men.

That put me on par with Olympic medalist level women in a time when women’s vaulting was as solid as it’s ever been.

22*43*51

Punter Fluffer
Elite Member
Cockeye
Why is it so hard for you to show an iota of respect for people who are different than you?
I do.

In this instance, women were set upon by a man that harmed them in some fashion.

I am standing up for the victims.

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
Also. I’d have been a great lesbian.

giphy.gif

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yea they're unhappy because most of them feel like they've been living a lie their whole lives. I don't think that quest for something that makes them happy is playing sports against girls.
I typically agree but this Lia situation is weird. I read she’s chosen to keep her penis and that she also is still attracted to women. So she’s a lesbian transgender with a penis? Idk just weird

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds