Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

If you “transitioned” to a female during your prime… (1 Viewer)

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
1:56 won the gold in the 2004 womens 800m run. I ran a sub 2 min 800 in high school (graduated in 2000). I also could’ve gotten a sniff on the womens basketball team. 6’3 guard. Of course this is assuming no other guys got the same idea
I'm surprised its not faster than that. Maybe I could have done well there too. I was low 2's. Just under 5 for the mile. Quit track after sophomore year.

CornFed Gregger

Offensive Lineman
I think any of us would have dominated in basketball. I have played against women's college players and more than held my own. Their lack of vertical made even someone like me look like I could jump, rebound and block shots. I will say it got interesting at times in the paint when we were mucking it up under the hoop for position.
My freshman year was the only time the girls team was any good so occasionally they would come to offseason open gym & we’d play with a couple of em. I never expected they’d ever set a screen so when screen comes & I put my hand out to feel around em as I get set up & get a handful of Shelly Manning’s boob, it was really nice.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
I played D2 basketball at a high level. I know I would of dominated D1 women's basketball.

Sounds like you played basketball at a D2 level

If Ty was really good in D2 he easily could have played girls D1 or C2 maybe even C1

Of course Falls City Sacred Heart would have recruited him to stay in D2 and win State 4 years in a row.

cf0d726c-1546-44b1-a471-74cef2301d29_text.gif

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
I wouldn’t have played women’s sports. I’d know…like Bruce Jenner has said…I would have had major advantages.

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I couldn’t have medaled, but at my peak I MIGHT have been able to make the final in the womens 100m

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
With all of this talk about the courageous and totally rational Lia Thomas going from shitty male swimmer to world-class female swimmer by simply pretending he was a girl…

…what Olympic event or individual sport would you have won gold in, had you done the same?

This is not the HyVee parking lot, so don’t post your opinion here (is it even and opinion if there’s only one side that’s correct?)

I simply want to know what sport/event you could have been world-class in. Any national records? World records???
Freestyle wrestling, of course.

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
Im sure this is the case for most guys that ran track, Nothing on the national/world scale but after a quick glance at my high schools womens track records I would've owned every single school sprint and most distance records as a 7th/8th grader.
If I would have transitioned in my prime I would have been a legendary lesbian slut.
I'm surprised its not faster than that. Maybe I could have done well there too. I was low 2's. Just under 5 for the mile. Quit track after sophomore year.
I’m already at an elite level regarding consumption of 16 ounce Silver Bullets at the daily Bomber Financial Services Happy Hour. @RedSeaRising has been there and JimBob got a little sampling in his driveway in Swimtown.

Put me up against women in the same competition and world records would be shattered. Gold medals, championship trophies and glittery participation ribbons would all be mine.

Bring on the bitches……😎🍺

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
Soccer and T&F without a doubt. Low 50s in the 400m and low 20s in the 200m.

I wouldn't transition simply to be better at sports though. I don't think any person has ever gone through all of that just so they can compete against women. Anyone who thinks sports are a deciding factor for people who are transitioning is an ignorant fool.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Soccer and T&F without a doubt. Low 50s in the 400m and low 20s in the 200m.

I wouldn't transition simply to be better at sports though. I don't think any person has ever gone through all of that just so they can compete against women. Anyone who thinks sports are a deciding factor for people who are transitioning is an ignorant fool.
It can't be the only reason but I wouldn't leave anything off the table. I honestly think they're very unhappy people for various reasons and they're on a quest for something to make them happy.

22*43*51

Punter Fluffer
Elite Member
Cockeye
Most people don’t know this happened.

“Braasch would smoke cigarettes and sip beer during the changeovers, and to be honest no longer looked the part of a fit professional athlete. It made no matter. Braasch led 5-0 over Serena before winning the set 6-1, and then posted a 6-2 set victory over Venus.”

Last edited:

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
It can't be the only reason but I wouldn't leave anything off the table. I honestly think they're very unhappy people for various reasons and they're on a quest for something to make them happy.

Yea they're unhappy because most of them feel like they've been living a lie their whole lives. I don't think that quest for something that makes them happy is playing sports against girls.

22*43*51

Punter Fluffer
Elite Member
Cockeye
Yea they're unhappy because most of them feel like they've been living a lie their whole lives. I don't think that quest for something that makes them happy is playing sports against girls.
Sad that destroying others’ dreams provides them happiness.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds