Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

If you “transitioned” to a female during your prime… (2 Viewers)

KidsSeeGhosts

Quarterback
Elite Member
If this is true, why does it matter which you identify as
Freedom and all that. Doesn't affect me, so who cares? Like sure, I think it's a little absurd that a grown man would fuck a pussy and then willingly choose to remove their dick, take piles of estrogen, spend $$$ of all kinds of other surgeries, and willingly join one of the most stigmatized groups in US society. Also a little absurd for the squatty thotties I love to BBL it up for insta views. It's their choice, so who cares.

It's fucking women's swimming. They can set the rules for their club of who gets to participate, and again who cares.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Freedom and all that. Doesn't affect me, so who cares? Like sure, I think it's a little absurd that a grown man would fuck a pussy and then willingly choose to remove their dick, take piles of estrogen, spend $$$ of all kinds of other surgeries, and willingly join one of the most stigmatized groups in US society. Also a little absurd for the squatty thotties I love to BBL it up for insta views. It's their choice, so who cares.

It's fucking women's swimming. They can set the rules for their club of who gets to participate, and again who cares.
One second you’re sticking up for the trans community and the next second your saying who gives a fuck about womens swimming.

Trans lover women hater? #TooWoke

KidsSeeGhosts

Quarterback
Elite Member
One second you’re sticking up for the trans community and the next second your saying who gives a fuck about womens swimming.

Trans lover women hater? #TooWoke
I don't care about women's NCAA swimming. I don't really care about men's NCAA swimming either. NCAA swimming can make whatever rules it wants and let who it wants to compete compete. NCAA could've adopted the USA Swimming guidelines and chose not to. It's their club. They can do what they want. Who fucking cares.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
I don't care about women's NCAA swimming. I don't really care about men's NCAA swimming either. NCAA swimming can make whatever rules it wants and let who it wants to compete compete. NCAA could've adopted the USA Swimming guidelines and chose not to. It's their club. They can do what they want. Who fucking cares.
You obviously care going all LGBT police on @22*43*51

KidsSeeGhosts

Quarterback
Elite Member
You obviously care going all LGBT police on @22*43*51
No, I am not super concerned if Lia Thomas can swim or not, but like I said earlier ITT I don't think that's really what this is about and it's really more of a litmus test for how you think about trans issues. Testosterone and DSD issues in women's sports are a way bigger thing than Lia Thomas and have been going on for a long time, and women get to pick the rules for how they decide who's the best lady swimmer.

I just think 22*43*51 is a dumbass. Atlanta honestly nailed the whole thing in S1E7, and if you haven't watched it yet, check it out.

Clip.

Red Dog

Cornerback
Elite Member
You bruh’s are so woke. Get me a fuckin ice latte asap

My 5 year old niece is identifying as a unicorn right now. Can someone advise me on the correct pronoun?
Damn dude you are so cool shitting on trans people. Also here’s your latte

Edit: Honest question, have you actually met someone in the trans community? From my experience they are pretty normal people, definitely not worthy of being the laughingstock they currently are. The Lia Thomas situation is obviously shitty, but there’s a lot more nuance then “dude pretends to be girl to win medal”

Last edited:

22*43*51

Punter Fluffer
Elite Member
Cockeye

Sounds like a person with a mental disorder.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds