Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Breaking news (2 Viewers)

Samkellers_69

Safety
Elite Member
Don’t be naïve enough to think it’s just because he’s unvaccinated. It’s because he lied about it. It’s because he consulted Dr Joe Rogan about treatment when he had it. It’s because he just dropped a bunch of QTard bullet points while complaining about being cancelled (during a 28 minute interview with ESPN)
Im not a packers fan or a rodgers fan but if we're being honest he's been friends with Rogan before this and Rogan got over the vid I like 2 days so of course he's gonna ask hey what did you do to get over it so fast I don't really think that's a crime.

Also I'm pretty sure he's legit allergic to something that's in a vaccine and that's why he didn't get it but I could be wrong on that

Huskerzz9457

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
I mean fuck Matt lafleur, the Packers ST coach and the Packers front office regardless of their MMR vaccination status
The only thing Lafleur has done wrong is not canning the ST coach midseason, he's catered to Rodgers the last 3 years and 2/3 playoff chokes can be pointed back to Rodgers himself.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
The only thing Lafleur has done wrong is not canning the ST coach midseason, he's catered to Rodgers the last 3 years and 2/3 playoff chokes can be pointed back to Rodgers himself.
I know special teams shit the bed but one of the supposed best qbs ever should be able to score over 10 points at home with the supposed best all around team in the NFL in an opening playoff game.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Looked like they went way too conservative thinking Jimmy G couldn't beat them down the stretch. But I'm sure reasonable people can disagree

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Im not a packers fan or a rodgers fan but if we're being honest he's been friends with Rogan before this and Rogan got over the vid I like 2 days so of course he's gonna ask hey what did you do to get over it so fast I don't really think that's a crime.

Also I'm pretty sure he's legit allergic to something that's in a vaccine and that's why he didn't get it but I could be wrong on that
Not that I give a shit about anything he does other than losing in the playoffs, but I think the allergy stuff was J&J related

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Don’t be naïve enough to think it’s just because he’s unvaccinated. It’s because he lied about it. It’s because he consulted Dr Joe Rogan about treatment when he had it. It’s because he just dropped a bunch of QTard bullet points while complaining about being cancelled (during a 28 minute interview with ESPN)

Idk what this means.

I have never have listened to Joe Rogan's podcast before so maybe I'm missing something.

PS: Rogers isn't the only unvaccinated NFL player, I love Tom Brady but he is such a junk science nut job that he thinks you can't get sunburned if you drink enough water, 0.0% chance he is vaccinated. (go look up the TB12 diet, it is insane)

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
Idk what this means.

I have never have listened to Joe Rogan's podcast before so maybe I'm missing something.

PS: Rogers isn't the only unvaccinated NFL player, I love Tom Brady but he is such a junk science nut job that he thinks you can't get sunburned if you drink enough water, 0.0% chance he is vaccinated. (go look up the TB12 diet, it is insane)
Reread my post. I really don’t care that he’s not vaccinated.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Idk what this means.

Rodgers just asked Rogan for advice on treatment since Rogan had it before him. Rogan told him what helped him.

Huskerzz9457

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
I know special teams shit the bed but one of the supposed best qbs ever should be able to score over 10 points at home with the supposed best all around team in the NFL in an opening playoff game.
Yep he should, but he choked again while trying to play hero ball, that one early fumble by Lewis made him play like a complete uninterested dumbass. Tough year to be a GB fan.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yep he should, but he choked again while trying to play hero ball, that one early fumble by Lewis made him play like a complete uninterested dumbass. Tough year to be a GB fan.
I use to blame McCarthy but it’s the same shit with a new coach.

Huskerzz9457

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
Looked like they went way too conservative thinking Jimmy G couldn't beat them down the stretch. But I'm sure reasonable people can disagree
Which Jimmy didn't but that's not the point, ST was quite literally Nebraska vs Cockeye, and Rodgers decided to throw bombs into double coverage rather than the open receivers. Gross football.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Which Jimmy didn't but that's not the point, ST was quite literally Nebraska vs Cockeyes, and Rodgers decided to throw bombs into double coverage rather than the open receivers. Gross football.
Rodgers has always been that way. I remember him having a huge lane to run for a first down against Tampa last year to keep the Packers alive and like you said he throws it into coverage.

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Rodgers is so easy to root against. The alleged league MVP guided an offense to a measly 10 points with zero TD passes in the Divisional Playoffs at home. He complains about being "silenced" when no other QB in the league gets more run than him. He'll blame his former HC and everyone else. Oh, but he has funny State Farm commercials I guess.

Huskerzz9457

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
Rodgers has always been that way. I remember him having a huge lane to run for a first down against Tampa last year to keep the Packers alive and like you said he throws it into coverage.
Yep, I can't even defend him anymore.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Rodgers is a big part of the problem along with being the reason they were even there. Weird, but it's somehow the reality.
Yea I totally get it. You’re dog shit without him and you’re a top regular season team with him, but you know he will fold in the playoffs

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds