Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

And now we wait.... (4 Viewers)

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
waiting-cookiemonster.gif

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
If anyone isn't announced by Monday afternoon, we're in for the biggest letdown in Nebraska history.

And I'm talking about firing a head coach before October to only spend the next two months hiring a disappointment.

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
If anyone isn't announced by Monday afternoon, we're in for the biggest letdown in Nebraska history.

And I'm talking about firing a head coach before October to only spend the next two months hiring a disappointment.
Why would Monday be the deadline?

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG

That's exactly how I feel. I won't watch the game Friday if we haven't announced anyone before then (expecting to not watch the game...).

No announcement before Cockeye almost certainly means plan B...and I'm not okay with plan B....

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG

It won't be Monday. I think it would be tomorrow or bust. Nebraska State Football is Monday and the Champions Club is reserved for that I believe.

Probably not a great sign that that nobody is hearing anything at this point.

My guess is it will be next Saturday after Cockeye.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
It won't be Monday. I think it would be tomorrow or bust. Nebraska State Football is Monday and the Champions Club is reserved for that I believe.

Probably not a great sign that that nobody is hearing anything at this point.

My guess is it will be next Saturday after Cockeye.
Dude @HuskerGarrett is hearing things. Haven’t you been reading the threads?

Pepe Silvia

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
If it's Urban, Petersen or Rhule there's no need to wait. once you get to the names that have been floated and are still coaching the list gets disappointing fast. I'd argue outside of Deion or Lane if we're hiring someone currently coaching it will be a huge disappointment

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
If it's Urban, Petersen or Rhule there's no need to wait. once you get to the names that have been floated and are still coaching the list gets disappointing fast. I'd argue outside of Deion or Lane if we're hiring someone currently coaching it will be a huge disappointment
If we don’t get any of them I kind of hope it’s DeBoer.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds