Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Wait, so Nebraska NIL actually sucks? (1 Viewer)

klrgumby

Linebacker
Is it? I don't know anything about the guy. My first instinct if you're getting into this business you're a fucking sleezeball.

I know a few people that have had business ventures with him in Omaha and have good things to say on the business side of things. The Big Red Collaborative also helps charities and things like Team Jack, Teammates, and Nebraska Greats Foundation. It also focuses on all Nebraska athletics as opposed to just football and whatever else 1890 does too so it may be completely different type of initiative.

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
I know a few people that have had business ventures with him in Omaha and have good things to say on the business side of things. The Big Red Collaborative also helps charities and things like Team Jack, Teammates, and Nebraska Greats Foundation. It also focuses on all Nebraska athletics as opposed to just football and whatever else 1890 does too so it may be completely different type of initiative.
Great explanation gumby!!

According to Matty D (Husker Night convo) BRC does all sports at UNL but not a lot of football or volleyball b/c that's 1890 territory for now. Guinta said the same when he was there too.

FWIW: I like to think of 1890 as Mafia money and BRC as above board, like things you want to see your kids do. Open Dorse is just a conduit for athletes to get caysh.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Is it? I don't know anything about the guy. My first instinct if you're getting into this business you're a fucking sleezeball.
I trust him because it sounds like Turd was involved in getting him to head it up. Turd saw the disorganized slimeballs Gerrod & Bruning were at ABM so he was working on setting up a legit collective.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I trust him because it sounds like Turd was involved in getting him to head it up. Turd saw the disorganized slimeballs Gerrod & Bruning were at ABM so he was working on setting up a legit collective.
That doesn't do anything for me. I don't know Turd either.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm a problem solver, Friend him on Facebook.
Honestly if I had a pile of money to give players I'd figure out a way to do it myself. I really don't get the point of these collectives other than putting together smaller amounts from multiple people.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds