Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

And now we wait.... (4 Viewers)

Mustangblood

Cornerback
Elite Member
How about the past several years of recruiting rankings for KSU? Go look since 2019–it’s not pretty.
Wouldn’t Kstate be a bottom half in the big12 to recruit to? Where Nebraska is a top 5 to recruit to in the B1G? It would get easier just from the change in jobs. And he got amart in the portal who has played well for them so he must get the transfer portal decently well. And I’d sure say NIL is going to be a lot easier to work with here compared to kstate. The environment he’s in here along with a staff that is filled with top notch recruiters like Mickey should be able to make up for his personal shortfalls in recruiting

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
How about the past several years of recruiting rankings for KSU? Go look since 2019–it’s not pretty.
Yea Klieman is getting a majority of 3 stars like Rhule did at Baylor. Baylor is also easier to recruit to. The last three coaches at Baylor from Briles, Rhule, Aranda have been about the same in star rankings per player. They are also mostly all 3 stars. I guess I don’t get why people think Rhule is going to be this super recruiter at Nebraska? I think he will get 15-25 classes most years, but I don’t see his style of recruiting crashing the top 10. I do think Rhule will do a good job of development, but Klieman is also that type of guy.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds