Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

POLL How disappointed are you that as of 11/21 we have no HC signed and have to wait until after cockeye for a Kansas coach? (1 Viewer)

How disappointed are you that as of 11/21 we haven't locked down a coach?

• Bigly

Results are only viewable after voting.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being 'This is fine' and 10 being 'nearly suicidal', rate your disappointment.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Season 4 Monica GIF by Friends

doublewing

Running Back
Not disappointed at all. I had no expectations of having a HC by now based on how most every coaching search works. It may not even be until after conference championship weekend. I'll save judgment until we announce the coach. I don't see any need to jump to negative or positive conclusions at this point.

I also don't get caught up in the rumors or speculation. Most of what comes out during these searches is BS.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
I am not disappointed with the timing provided we get the right coach. Was really hoping we would get Rhule, but is what it is.

Realistically the only coaches we could have announced right now are the ones who are unemployed or interns...

After Cockeye it likely opens up to guys who aren't in conference championship games and then after that next weekend it opens up to everybody else.

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
I think CK & LL are both good coaches. Also doubt either of them is the hire.

Really was hoping for some more concrete leaks or an earlier official announcement after the season tanked, but a couple months full of mostly-empty speculation was par for the course.

Herbie

Quarterback
Let’s be serious for a moment — Klieman is pretty much best case scenario for Nebraska.

Most big names were pipedreams. If I’m Stoops, Lane; Rhule*, Gundy, etc. I’m not coming to Nebraska for 10 mil if my current schools willing to pay me 8 mil.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds