Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Inside Info What we know on the Rivals vs Tater Island Situation (2 Viewers)

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
It’s on the new site.

“What I am saying is that it just makes sense when you dive into it and see some of these groupings.”

Mongo in midseason form already
Yeah I'll be honest I'm not paying for the new one. Erection board is light years better than anything they could pull off

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I have friends who frequent the site that the new guy came from and reviews are not great
Yeah I don't personally have an interest in trying to pay attention to an outsider trying to run a message board that already declined over time. You need a guy like Carriker to continue something like HOL to something new.

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
This is sort of what I have been thinking. If you have Sipple, why do you need Sean? Sipple probably has more sources than Sean, and neither has much football knowledge. I don’t get why people over there give a shit that Sean isn’t posting etc

Old Heads (idiots) in this state love Dean. He was on the cutting edge of this shit from like '06-'16 ish which was right when a lot of those fucks started using the internet. Creatures of habit follow the leader.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yeah I don't personally have an interest in trying to pay attention to an outsider trying to run a message board that already declined over time. You need a guy like Carriker to continue something like HOL to something new.
Seems like they just slapped Clouse on the site as a way to keep a few more bucks flowing in

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Old Heads (idiots) in this state love Dean. He was on the cutting edge of this shit from like '06-'16 ish which was right when a lot of those fucks started using the internet. Creatures of habit follow the leader.

I would actually argue that Dean’s regularly scheduled appearances on local News, AM radio across the state, Big Red Wrap up on NET, etc. etc. have done more to boost his brand recognition with older Nebraska fans than his online presence ever did.

For example, my Dad would know Callahan if I showed him a pic., but he would have no idea what Rivals is or that Callahan has a website. He would just recognize him as a Nebraska media guy from big red wrap up and KRVN radio hits.

PS: anybody remember Callahan’s recruit breakdowns on the Time Warner on Demand back in the day? I thought Chris Williams was gonna be the next Ray Lewis. :(

Toe

Wide Receiver
Do tell wut in the ever-livin’ fuck you wood do with two vaginas…….🥳

8xftPIQ.jpg

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds