Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Inside Info What we know on the Rivals vs Tater Island Situation (3 Viewers)

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Is 247 worth it? I have a hard time justifying paying more for more than two subscriptions for a 3-9 team.
They are good writers and have good national recruiting peeps, but you don't seem to get very much inside info there. Crystal Ball predictions are nice but you can get those for free pretty much as soon as they drop.

YankeesJunkie

Linebacker
Is 247 worth it? I have a hard time justifying paying more for more than two subscriptions for a 3-9 team.

Depends, the best thing about 247 is that you get Paramount Plus if you are paying the full price and I believe you get the premium, and if you like watching Champions League Soccer, US Soccer, and some trashy TV like Flordibama or Jersey Shore it is a good deal. If not, then no.

Driveway Jordan

Wide Receiver
Insider
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
How do you not know that the non-competes are not going to be enforced? This would be something you would look into months in advance! Either you are too arrogant to think it will be enforced, or too dumb to think so. All I know is, with my company, we always turn the screws on people who have signed NCs...you don't give them if you don't plan to enforce them.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
First RSS Chat on the new site today, Sip has basically the same level of insights as Dean but he is so much more chill and self-deprecating. Pretty refreshing actually haha.
I got a kick out of the OL questions. More one on one blocking....Sip "Much more"

They'll still run a shit ton of zone, hell, that seamed like most of what they ran in the spring...but people want to spin the narrative of "new scheme."

It's not.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I got a kick out of the OL questions. More one on one blocking....Sip "Much more"

They'll still run a shit ton of zone, hell, that seamed like most of what they ran in the spring...but people want to spin the narrative of "new scheme."

It's not.
They'll get out there and hit people as opposed to last year.

I don't know how you stay sane reading idiots talk about football, myself included

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
Maybe I missed some info, but does anyone know why Nouelli isn’t being mentioned in the guard conversation? He seemed like the best option last year
No idea. They way things seem to go. He probably tore his peck from his sternum and is out for the year with the luck we seem to have

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Wasn’t there a rumor a short time ago about an o-linemen being hurt?
I actually was pleasantly surprised with Nouilli last year. Austin clearly didn't rate him like at all. Then he pops in as an after thought, comes in after some injuries and played pretty darn well under the circumstances.

Then the 2 insiders give their OL starters and Nouilli was conspicuously absent from both. Normally when the beat writers omit a guy like that, that means the player is portal-bound. But NN doesn't seem like a guy who's leaving. An injury would actually make sense.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Dean about to clip Sip’s balls off too like he did Clouse.

Dean is not a fan of the name Dean.

Nice knowing ya Sip.
I hope Sip doesn't...

Throw in the towel

Csi Miami Sunglasses GIF

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds