Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Tater Island or Rivals? (1 Viewer)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm sticking with Tater Island for the time being for purely economic reasons. I really like Zack and Greg and the work they're doing over at Rivals, but Dean is comping my membership on RRS for doing the #PortalSZN thread and I don't really want to pay for 2 message board subscriptions, so I chose tPb and cancelled my Rivals subscription about a month or so ago.
reasons mona GIF

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
From today's TT via Deano - Priceless content.

***When I was over at the stadium on Monday, I noticed all the football players were carrying gallon jugs full of water. I’m not sure if that’s a Rhule thing, or a Corey Campbell decision. They clearly want to make sure guys are staying properly hydrated as they make their way through winter conditioning.

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member

***When I was over at the stadium on Monday, I noticed all the football players were carrying gallon jugs full of water. I’m not sure if that’s a Rhule thing, or a Corey Campbell decision. They clearly want to make sure guys are staying properly hydrated as they make their way through winter conditioning.
Dean: “I noticed the guys were all eating food together so I offered some famous pie and salsa. They declined and told me to get away creepy bald man.”

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG

Dean is the king of using fluff/useless information as a filler to pass off as "premium content"

Maybe he could also talk about the Pee Chart over every urinal to let every athlete know what his hydration level is by the color of his piss too....

Fitzjess21

Cornerback
Elite Member
Dean is the king of using fluff/useless information as a filler to pass off at "premium content"
It's funny that his information well has dried up. Does he even have any sort of contact within the program anymore?

MrKnightedHusker

Linebacker
Elite Member
I'm sticking with Tater Island for the time being for purely economic reasons. I really like Zack and Greg and the work they're doing over at Rivals, but Dean is comping my membership on RRS for doing the #PortalSZN thread and I don't really want to pay for 2 message board subscriptions, so I chose tPb and cancelled my Rivals subscription about a month or so ago.
Really liked what you did on the portal tracking.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds