Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Inside Info What we know on the Rivals vs Tater Island Situation (1 Viewer)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
He did like my Bhad Bhabie bouncing boobs gif so I may have to reevaluate my opinion of Mongo.
Obama Reaction GIF

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
Hahaha, this parody gets me every time. The fact that Sean took offense to it rather than laugh along when it came out says it all about his ego.

Wish i could dig up his bitchy comments about it from years ago. “How would you like to be portrayed as overweight and slow?”
He lost it @#HBD

Husker Priapism

Linebacker
tPB OG
Hahaha, this parody gets me every time. The fact that Sean took offense to it rather than laugh along when it came out says it all about his ego.

Wish i could dig up his bitchy comments about it from years ago. “How would you like to be portrayed as overweight and slow?”
I have a screen shot of that whole thread somewhere….

Husker Priapism

Linebacker
tPB OG

Dean freaking called the people who made it and asked them to take it down. Sean couldn’t get past the fact he thought the guy was ‘challenged’.

Huskersballz

Running Back
Elite Member
It’s probably killing him not to be able to post about the various Ireland ticket packages available and to tell some kneeslappers about having one too many stouts there.
Makes me wonder if he will get in legal trouble with this now… no doubt he was getting paid by the promoters to promote these deals on RSS but if he can’t post until after the game that would definitely be a break of the contract.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Makes me wonder if he will get in legal trouble with this now… no doubt he was getting paid by the promoters to promote these deals on RSS but if he can’t post until after the game that would definitely be a break of the contract.

Breach of contract by failing to perform is hilarious when you consider performance is literally just a guy named “Callahan” talking about drinking beer in Ireland.

Dean is making Irishmen history. (and much shame)

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds