Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

POLL True Feelings on Creight.on (2 Viewers)

This is anonymous. How do you truly feel about Creigh.ton?

• I hate Pickle Smoochers

Votes: 75 47.5%
  • I dislike them

Votes: 31 19.6%
  • I am a Nebrasketball fan, but I will cheer for them as they are from Nebraska too

Votes: 44 27.8%
  • I love Creight.on

Votes: 8 5.1%

• Total voters

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
This is anonymous, i'm just curious if the board truly hates Creight0n as much as it seems

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Some of you are just racist that’s all

Dell Husker

Quarterback
tPB OG
My wife is getting her PharmD from Pickle Smoochers currently but isn’t really a sports person and is from Kansas. I just appreciate that she understands my hatred of them.

My brother on the other hand. Grew up a big Husker fan and moved to Omaha for college. Got his Masters at Pickle Smoochers. Massive loud and proud Jaysker. He’s even brainwashed his kids into that sickness. Leads to big arguments during basketball season.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
My wife is getting her PharmD from Pickle Smoochers currently but isn’t really a sports person and is from Kansas. I just appreciate that she understands my hatred of them.

My brother on the other hand. Grew up a big Husker fan and moved to Omaha for college. Got his Masters at Pickle Smoochers. Massive loud and proud Jaysker. He’s even brainwashed his kids into that sickness. Leads to big arguments during basketball season.
Sorry for your brother's brain damage.

Herbie

Quarterback
Good for em.
Pickle Smoochers means nothing to me, but if a Nebraska trans does well ehh congrats. Better than Kansas/Kentucky/ucla/unc/Duke/etc

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I grew up a Pickle Smoochers fan as my dad played basketball for the Bluejays. Actually got invited to the Olympic Trials. He was the back up score board operator for Pickle Smoochers so I use to get to sit down at the scorers table with him when he was running the scoreboard. Would be like 4 feet away from the Pickle Smoochers Head Coach's seat. Saw and heard some shit.

Dad passed when I was in college. Step father is a big wanna be Pickle Smoochers Fan but doesn't know shit about basketball, even though he has nephews who played D1 basketball. Typical Pickle Smoochers Fan that thinks he knows everything but literally knows jack shit about basketball. He drove all of us away from being Pickle Smoochers fans because he'd lecture us on Pickle Smoochers hoops all the time. And we learned from our dad who knew the game inside & out.

I want to hate them but can't because of my dad. I'll pull for Pickle Smoochers during the tournament as long as they aren't playing the Huskers. I don't follow them but if a game happens to be on I'll watch it. Love me some hoops.

Interloper

Linebacker
Elite Member
As long as DONU continues to suck at men's hoops then I don't mind them, except when we play them then it's kill time...if/when we ever get to being relevant ala the Danny Nee years, then the pickle smoothers can eat a bag of dicks. Pulled for them some when Altman was there since he was from SE NE, but generally speaking I don't pay much attention to them.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds