Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Rumor Target Town showing it’s true colors (1 Viewer)

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Twice in a week our vehicles were robbed.

I had stolen $4000+ in tools a week ago and last night the wife had medication along with her work badge stolen.

Both instances took place in our driveway.

Disclosure: we live in a nice neighborhood.

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
Twice in a week our vehicles were robbed.

I had stolen $4000+ in tools a week ago and last night the wife had medication along with her work badge stolen.

Both instances took place in our driveway.

Disclosure: we live in a nice neighborhood.
You should try parking your vehicles in the garage. I've been doing this for 10 years and I've never been robbed.

Samkellers_69

Safety
Elite Member
started-blasting-gun.gif

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
You've got some bad luck man. Probably some idiot neighbor kids. I've got at least 2 cars and occasionally a boat in the driveway over the last 20ish years and never been robbed. They breaking windows or out of the back of a pickup?

Did get robbed a few times in Yutan though. Broken window was worse than what they stole.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Had an entire truck get stolen in the Spezia's parking lot back in like 2015. Wife's purse, debit card, you name it. It was a chop shop's dream on wheels, in fairness. I take extreme caution with valuables ever since and haven't had an issue. I am very aware of my surroundings though now a days and get a little on edge in certain places after talking to a cop friend of mine about Omaha crime.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
You should try parking your vehicles in the garage. I've been doing this for 10 years and I've never been robbed.
I have a man sized vehicle that won’t fit in the double garage.

Her main vehicle is in the garage. Work vehicle not

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
You've got some bad luck man. Probably some idiot neighbor kids. I've got at least 2 cars and occasionally a boat in the driveway over the last 20ish years and never been robbed. They breaking windows or out of the back of a pickup?

Did get robbed a few times in Yutan though. Broken window was worse than what they stole.
Not sure how they got in the wife’s suv but mine was out of the back of the truck while locked which means the tailgate was locked. Heavy ass tool box among other tools. Had would have taken at least 2.
In Lincoln they threw my Husker rock through the window and got $20.

(Not you) Lot of lib mentality on here “shouldn’t do this shouldnt so that”. How about not being a thug #targettown

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Had an entire truck get stolen in the Spezia's parking lot back in like 2015. Wife's purse, debit card, you name it. It was a chop shop's dream on wheels, in fairness. I take extreme caution with valuables ever since and haven't had an issue. I am very aware of my surroundings though now a days and get a little on edge in certain places after talking to a cop friend of mine about Omaha crime.
How dare you park in a parking lot. Didn’t you know your belongings can become someone else’s and it’s only your fault?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds