Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

If true...this is NOT what the men's basketball team needed. (1 Viewer)

Milo-of-Croton

Cornerback
Elite Member
330355140_518158803756713_733353684610454235_n.jpg

doublewing

Running Back
he used "daddio" in his satirical bit. I bet he absolutely kills at his local Elks Lodge.

Last edited:

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
These are so incredibly cringey. Can tell they are trying to be funny but it really is embarrassing how truly bad they are. Sad part is some Husker Fans I bet fall for these. It's probably an Cockeye Fan doing these as a source of embarrassment trying to mock the low intelligence of our fanbase.

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
I still remember when Tunnel Walk of Shame went from being really funny to being that

that dude was such a Bo fan he never recovered from the butthurt over Bo being fired
To be fair, the Bo era was absolutely chock full of SO MANY bizarre stories and bizarre characters, Bo himself being at the top of the list haha. That's the reason I still pine for those days sometimes... sure we were being led by a mentally unstable rage-a-holic whose career probably would've nosedived if he stayed our coach any longer, but at least it was an interesting (and sometimes entertaining) thing to experience. During the Riley and Frost eras NU football just got really dull haha.

doublewing

Running Back
These are so incredibly cringey. Can tell they are trying to be funny but it really is embarrassing how truly bad they are. Sad part is some Husker Fans I bet fall for these. It's probably an Cockeye Fan doing these as a source of embarrassment trying to mock the low intelligence of our fanbase.
Yes, the effort put forth on these to be funny is what makes it worse.

The juice is not worth the squeeze for both the creator and anyone that takes the time to read it.

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
I support any Husker parody content, but I'm just curious where these come from? What is Q-hskr? A rival publication to Arnie Foote's GBR Digest?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds