Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Things that make me rage - Shitty OL Play (3 Viewers)

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Lololololol oooohhhh Garrett Nelson….I think if we would have gotten blown out and looked way worse that clip would make more of its rounds. He literally got off the ground from the block
I’ll say this about Nelson. He is a lot better than I thought he was going to be. I’ve been pretty happy from what I’ve seen from him this year for the most part.

Havoc34

Clit Commander
Elite Member
Fuck I’m pissy watching those clips. What in the actual fuck. That’s flat out embarrassing. How do the my keep trotting those slugs out there. Something is seriously amiss here. There’s no way Austin is that incompetent to allow and not correct shit like that, continue to let it happen, or not replace people.
I’d love to know how those coaches film sessions go after the game

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I’ll say this about Nelson. He is a lot better than I thought he was going to be. I’ve been pretty happy from what I’ve seen from him this year for the most part.
Never honestly had too much of a sided opinion on him. I loved his passion and energy and just hoped he'd develop over time. I'd take 150 guys with his passion and energy for Nebraska Football.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Never honestly had too much of a sided opinion on him. I loved his passion and energy and just hoped he'd develop over time. I'd take 150 guys with his passion and energy for Nebraska Football.
He's definitely harnessed his energy a little. Still gets out of position once in a while but it's not dreadfully obvious like it was in the past.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
He would have been a badass fullback in the Osborne years.
I guess I can understand wanting to keep him healthy but other than that, zero reason you'd play a DLineman at fullback over him in any sort of common sense way. He'd be a sick full back even now.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I guess I can understand wanting to keep him healthy but other than that, zero reason you'd play a DLineman at fullback over him in any sort of common sense way. He'd be a sick full back even now.
I watched some of his high school games online when he was basically a fullback. He was an animal. I was always scared he would be a tweener in the 3-4 defense. Too small to play inside and not athletic enough to play outside, but he isn’t a bad player.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I watched some of his high school games online when he was basically a fullback. He was an animal. I was always scared he would be a tweener in the 3-4 defense. Too small to play inside and not athletic enough to play outside, but he isn’t a bad player.
I wonder if Frost ever zones off thinking about that during stretch In practice or something

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
fuckin pussies. Lost respect for Hixson in 2019 and I was afraid Benhart would be soft and he's proving to be so. Willing to give Turner more time before judgement but I'm perfectly willing to roll with Nouri, Ezra, or Henry at Guard right now. Pussies

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
fuckin pussies. Lost respect for Hixson in 2019 and I was afraid Benhart would be soft and he's proving to be so. Willing to give Turner more time before judgement but I'm perfectly willing to roll with Nouri, Ezra, or Henry at Guard right now. Pussies
What is there to lose? They keep talking about "open" competition, they're full of shit. They keep trotting dudes that aren't getting it done. Between Hixon/Piper combo, Benhardt & Sichterman, I don't know what's worse. At least give those guys a shot. If they fuck up, what are you out of, because that's all that's happening right now.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
What is there to lose? They keep talking about "open" competition, they're full of shit. They keep trotting dudes that aren't getting it done. Between Hixon/Piper combo, Benhardt & Sichterman, I don't know what's worse. At least give those guys a shot. If they fuck up, what are you out of, because that's all that's happening right now.
I don't listen to frost talk anymore because it's obvious he's so full of shit

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
No doubt. The excuse that they must not be good enough because the coaching staff plays the best guys can't even be made anymore with this offensive staff's bizarre personnel decisions.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
No doubt. The excuse that they must not be good enough because the coaching staff plays the best guys can't even be made anymore with this offensive staff's bizarre personnel decisions.
It's kind of the same thing with Brody Belt...which I'm sure he's a nice player and a good kid, yada yada yada. And he did have a nice catch later in the game. But Da Fuq we doing orbitting him to the backfield and him being the dive phase of the triple....

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds