Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

The Michigan spy (1 Viewer)

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
He thinks this coach going to meet a 13 year old girl got the FBI involved with Michigan. I don’t know what to think, but Harbaugh can’t be coming back.
How convenient if it happens after the season.

A Harbaugh suspension isn't near harsh enough. WTF cares if your head coach isn't there? M's players will be doubly dialed in now that they know their coaches have a target on their backs. I think they can win just fine w/o him.

Assuming this is as bad as it sounds, they need to vacate wins.....which sort of sucks because Cockeye can claim a B1G championship.

redzoner

Cornerback
How convenient if it happens after the season.

A Harbaugh suspension isn't near harsh enough. WTF cares if your head coach isn't there? M's players will be doubly dialed in now that they know their coaches have a target on their backs. I think they can win just fine w/o him.

Assuming this is as bad as it sounds, they need to vacate wins.....which sort of sucks because Cockeye can claim a B1G championship.
I think in the case of cheating that directly affects the game they should have to forfeit wins. This is a much different thing than recruiting violations.

If they have enough evidence there is no way they should let Michigan play the top teams or play in the CB championship game. They will be potentially sending an ineligible team to the playoffs.

1HuskerDad

Defensive Coordinator
Howard couldn’t bring himself to say anything bad this morning. All he talked about was how good the players are. He was straining when the others in the set were talking about this.

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
I think in the case of cheating that directly affects the game they should have to forfeit wins. This is a much different thing than recruiting violations.

If they have enough evidence there is no way they should let Michigan play the top teams or play in the CB championship game. They will be potentially sending an ineligible team to the playoffs.
I agree but there is too much $$$ to be lost if Michigan makes the playoffs.

Fuck Michigan, the Big 10 (if this is the case), and the NCAA.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
If the only penalty is a suspended head coach on game day then everyone will start cheating immediately.
100% - it's weak sauce.

You could argue that some teams could improve w/o their head coach.

Husker825

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
I agree but there is too much $$$ to be lost if Michigan makes the playoffs.

Fuck Michigan, the Big 10 (if this is the case), and the NCAA.
The conference as a whole only receives 6mil per semifinal team, and no additional money for the championship game. I am not positive how the big 10 distributes that money, but if it’s evenly it is less than $500,000 per school, even less if Michigan gets a bigger cut of that since they would have been the team playing the game. It seems to me the way the conference meetings with both the coaches and AD’s went this week, most of those schools couldn’t give a shit less about a half a million and want a just punishment.

Pepe Silvia

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
He thinks this coach going to meet a 13 year old girl got the FBI involved with Michigan. I don’t know what to think, but Harbaugh can’t be coming back.
Michigan has so many scandals going on that it's hard to keep straight, but the the FBI was involved before the pedo happened. the FBI involvement comes from the assistant coach who got fired for illegally accessing player and student emails

dom91932

Cornerback
Elite Member
Fine them their cut of the TV money. If they don't want to hurt the other sports fine them the percentage of the tv money allocated to the football program or fine them their gross spend on football.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds