Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

The Michigan spy (6 Viewers)

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
donald trump GIF

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
In all seriousness how fucked are they? This whole thing is confusing
It's unclear. As the article mentions it's never been punished before and it's very likely that the scout/spy wasn't buying the tickets himself (or at least wasn't footing the full cost of them). I suppose there's a world where he and some booster cooked up a scheme to give his film analysis some more "oomph" to get on the coaching staffs radar and then there's a world where he was doing so at the staff's direction and/or they knew about it and was passing back the signals to them.

While Jim is responsible in both scenarios then latter seems like the end of his coaching career in college.

kyle23

Linebacker
Elite Member
It's unclear. As the article mentions it's never been punished before and it's very likely that the scout/spy wasn't buying the tickets himself (or at least wasn't footing the full cost of them). I suppose there's a world where he and some booster cooked up a scheme to give his film analysis some more "oomph" to get on the coaching staffs radar and then there's a world where he was doing so at the staff's direction and/or they knew about it and was passing back the signals to them.

While Jim is responsible in both scenarios then latter seems like the end of his coaching career in college.
I read this initially as @Jim14510

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
If that is him in the Michigan jacket, how dumb do you have to be to show up to a PSU vs OSU game with Michigan gear on ? Maybe try blending in with the crowd ..
I don’t think it is him.. Read he had purchased two tickets for the game - one across from each bench - but did not attend

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds