Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Inside Info Texts from Waterboy re: ANALyst GATE (2 Viewers)

kenyanfeline

Pussy Patrol
Insider
Elite Member
“Allegations are a big nothing. Most likely Rutledge is bitter and leaked it. Guys worthless.”

“I’ve never seen an analyst instruct directly at practice. A couple might show up which is legal but they don’t do shit. Most are up top.”

“The teams not distracted, they know it’s nbd. Frost seems good too.”

Also, I would like to add that a client who is a lawyer (unrelated to this situation) told me today that he estimates the NCAA is likely investigating 30+ more serious violations at any given moment and nobody will hear about 29 of them. This is minor, if not routine.

Sip probably hit the nail on the head with this one. Someone (cough cough) wants Frost to get a little more bad press and the media knows this story will get clicks. Everyone wins but DONU.

Last edited:

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
fuck_yeah.gif

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
NEBRASKA VS EVERYBODY 2.0. Honestly what would be sick is if Frost just coached pissed off and rattled off like a 10-2 year and pissed on everyone except tOSU and OU and said something awesome in the last presser of the year like a polite fuck you to everyone

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
NEBRASKA VS EVERYBODY 2.0. Honestly what would be sick is if Frost just coached pissed off and rattled off like a 10-2 year and pissed on everyone except tOSU and OU and said something awesome in the last presser of the year like a polite fuck you to everyone

Yep. It's time for Frost to man up and coach his balls off, and give a big FU to all. I'm as skeptical of the 1st three years as anyone, but sometimes lighting a fire under one's ass will change a man - and sometimes not.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Yep. It's time for Frost to man up and coach his balls off, and give a big FU to all. I'm as skeptical of the 1st three years as anyone, but sometimes lighting a fire under one's ass will change a man - and sometimes not.
Like they say and I hope it reigns true, history tends to repeat itself

KidsSeeGhosts

Quarterback
Elite Member
“Allegations are a big nothing. Most likely Rutledge is bitter and leaked it. Guys worthless.”

“I’ve never seen an analyst instruct directly at practice. A couple might show up which is legal but they don’t do shit. Most are up top.”

“The teams not distracted, they know it’s nbd. Frost seems good too.”

Also, I would like to add that a client who is a lawyer (unrelated to this situation) told me today that he estimates the NCAA is likely investigating 30+ more serious violations at any given moment and nobody will hear about 29 of them. This is minor, if not routine.

Sip probably hit the nail on the head with this one. Someone (cough cough) wants Frost to get a little more bad press and the media knows this story will get clicks. Everyone wins but DONU.
What's fucked is that people inside North Stadium consistently seem hellbent on fucking the program.

Driveway Jordan

Wide Receiver
Insider
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
So which one is it: Rutledge, or someone that wants Frost to get bad press?

Moos has been the source for McMurphy since the OU debacle, and continues to be. Nothing to see here.

Illinois - 26
NU - 24

Hope I'm wrong, but the closer we get to game day, the less confidence I have in this team.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
So which one is it: Rutledge, or someone that wants Frost to get bad press?

Moos has been the source for McMurphy since the OU debacle, and continues to be. Nothing to see here.

Illinois - 26
NU - 24

Hope I'm wrong, but the closer we get to game day, the less confidence I have in this team.
I think if we lose to Illinois, while I think it'd be premature, I'll bet the decision makers start making phone calls.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds