Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Talk me off the ledge…. (2 Viewers)

GAHusker

Cornerback
Agreed.

Probably true. Plus the NIL side is allegedly way better.

I'd still become a fan of some other winning team. Maybe Georgia. Somewhere warm that I could go watch a game in November in a T shirt and shorts.
You only say this because you don’t know how fucking difficult it is to go to Georgia games. Traffic is terrible and getting a hotel room is next to impossible

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
You only say this because you don’t know how fucking difficult it is to go to Georgia games. Traffic is terrible and getting a hotel room is next to impossible
Being that it would be a once a year trip I could plan far in advance and deal with the shit traffic.

I do have an inside hookup at Auburn. Maybe I'd just go to the Georgia/Auburn game.

Eloot224

Running Back
Elite Member
Who is are Corch next season? My liver is going to take a beating.
I wonder what Turd is doing at this moment. PJ won the weekend in my book.

GAHusker

Cornerback
Being that it would be a once a year trip I could plan far in advance and deal with the shit traffic.

I do have an inside hookup at Auburn. Maybe I'd just go to the Georgia/Auburn game.
That would actually be easier. It’s a lot closer to the airport (Auburn is closer to Atlanta than Athens) and you can take the interstate the whole way to Auburn.

It’s just sickening. When I first moved here, we were on an equal footing to Georgia (somehow). Now they’re winning like 12 games a year or more because they have a coach who will do anything to win, and we’re winning 1-3 games.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
That would actually be easier. It’s a lot closer to the airport (Auburn is closer to Atlanta than Athens) and you can take the interstate the whole way to Auburn.

It’s just sickening. When I first moved here, we were on an equal footing to Georgia (somehow). Now they’re winning like 12 games a year or more because they have a coach who will do anything to win, and we’re winning 1-3 games.
Would be extra painful in your situation.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
99.9% sure the only place these rumors come from is Peepants camp to get him another raise.

I would love it if Turd came out and said:

Nebraska has zero interest in PJ Peepants Flake.

Worded just like that. Everyone that is a personal contact to Turd or has a personal contact to Turd please copy and paste that message and send it to him/them.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
I've come to grips. That. Despite my disdain for PeeJay Fleck. After seeing their dismantling of MSU. He would be a great fucking hire.

His teams run the damn ball. With massive human beings. Play good defense. He’s not afraid to fire assistant coaches who aren’t hacking it.

Talk me off the ledge.
He would be held in a better light if he wasn't an annoying douche.

He is a good coach though

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Please just stop. He's a used car salesman and a weirdo. He's doing alright at Minnesota, though. But he is not a good fit at NU. And I don't care if he is a good coach (by Minnesota standards). Plus why would he leave? Never liked the idea of a BIG coach bolting for another BIG team.
So your argument is that he's a weirdo and 'not a fit'?

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
So your argument is that he's a weirdo and 'not a fit'?
I would say douche bag. Weirdo is too soft.

Fit would matter. I obviously don't know what he's like behind the scenes. Assuming he's similar and he's a huge douche bag NIL could be affected. @MtnHusker has talked about boosters putting checkbooks away because they didn't like Gerrod or Frost. However, some were good buddies with Frost and wrote blank checks.

What if all the boosters think you're a douche bag?

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG

Fit would matter. I obviously don't know what he's like behind the scenes. Assuming he's similar and he's a huge douche bag NIL could be affected. @MtnHusker has talked about boosters putting checkbooks away because they didn't like Gerrod or Frost. However, some were good buddies with Frost and wrote blank checks.

Depends if you’re winning….

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member

It don't matter if you win

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG

We have to accept that we have one of the most conservative old fashioned fan bases in the country. If he was our coach I think many would eat up his big statements, Run Da Dam Ball mentality, talk about our tradition and bragging about everything Nebraska has to offer. However his personality is so Un-Nebraska Like. I don't think they would accept him overall as he is too flashy and seems to want to be the center of attention. Our fans aren't good with change and I think he would rub many of our old school fans the wrong way as his flashy personality can be a bit much at times. And can you imagine the little old biddies and what they would think about his new wife? This picture is so Un-Nebraska. Coach with a flashy Velvet Tuxedo Jacket, Champagne and Pipe with his wifey under arm with her big ole Arm Sleeve Tattoo and cleavage.

1664135917685.png

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
I've come to grips. That. Despite my disdain for PeeJay Fleck. After seeing their dismantling of MSU. He would be a great fucking hire.

His teams run the damn ball. With massive human beings. Play good defense. He’s not afraid to fire assistant coaches who aren’t hacking it.

Talk me off the ledge.
i think the same thing and if he was winning games for us we would latch on to the weirdo stuff that he does. he is a great football
Plus, his current wife is a slutty smoke show, imo.

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
That's where I'm at...I'm so sick and tired of getting our shit pushed in and watching these slap dicks like KU, Washington St, K-State, and myriad of other buttfucks get their shit together and not suck. I'd be okay with hiring PeeJay
I was watching the UW-Stanford game last night and realized how fast and how efficient college football can be played. On both sides of the ball.

When the fuck did we lose that?…….😠

Mr.Bojangles

Offensive Lineman
I’d love him over Campbell and Lightpole…but I don’t think he takes the job
Well I'd take Leipold in an instant considering he has coached up a 2* QB with minimal offers and is in the conversation for Heisman talk. Sign me up! Little man that wears a tie on the sidelines hasn't even came close to coaching a player at least in the conversation.

Last edited:

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG

Talk me off the ledge.
Wish I could. As a person, he’s a sack of shit, but that creep can coach, man.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds