Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Talk me off the ledge (2 Viewers)

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
Curses are fake and gay.

What happened was we had a legendary coach who was good enough to win even when some retards in administration or players were being retards, then a decent coach who wasn't good enough to overcome said retards, then journeyman coach who thought the good ones were retards, then another decent coach who got himself too worked up about the retards, then a retard coach with extra retarded retards in administration, then a formerly decent coach who decided to become a retard.

Now we have a really good coach who doesn't have obvious retards in administration, but has a roster that's been steeped in retardation for years.

So it's going to take probably a year or two to work the retardation out of the program.

Spot on

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Said current coach made retarded decisions in game 1 to cost us a win. My theory? This place turns anyone who touches it into retards. Simple
I thought we looked like a fairly well coached team minus some of the offensive play calling and substitution decisions. Satt and Barthel are coaches we can point fingers at, the rest is on the players.

Gman1228

Linebacker
Elite Member
I thought we looked like a fairly well coached team minus some of the offensive play calling and substitution decisions. Satt and Barthel are coaches we can point fingers at, the rest is on the players.
Definitely agree besides for Rhule’s mismanagement of the clock to end the half. That was rough!

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
3 winning seasons in 9 years as a head coach just fuckin screams success. My God you guys are delusional. Derpy CTE Turd not hiring #DucksFirstChoice will go down in Husker lore as yet another colossal fuck up.

Who takes this job at the end of the 2025 season is the real question
Bump

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds