Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Talk me off the ledge…. (2 Viewers)

Poor_and_Stupid

Prolific Beaver Murderer
Elite Member
He's doing exactly what I want us to do. Most of the guys we are supposedly looking at don't seem like power football type guys which really sucks. Unless it's Urban I'm gonna expect a continuation of the current shit show.

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
These guys are alphas. They don’t think like that. That’s a beta mentality. To get to be a P5 HC, you don’t think that way, especially one with as big of an ego as PJ.
Sadly we have hired a couple betas in a row.. one may have been posing as an alpha, but his dick was limp outside of the Haymarket

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
It seems that way, but he has a clear vision, and has made it the reality for his team. Betas have a hard time getting people to follow them, he doesn’t.
I don’t think I would, but I’m a man, I’m 40!
Betas can fool some young boys. That's why his recruiting isn't great. He can't fool true alphas.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
He is crooting to Minnesota...
Honest question... Is that harder or easier than Nebraska? Colder but Minneapolis is a bigger city. Same division. Facilities?

I haven't watched them yet this year. Morgan was a walkon. Ibrahim was already there. He's been there for like 12 years. Assuming he's getting some lineman and defense based on results. Finding some diamonds in the rough? Rankings have been shit.

Black Dean

Dean but also Black
Insider
tPB OG
Honest question... Is that harder or easier than Nebraska? Colder but Minneapolis is a bigger city. Same division. Facilities?

I haven't watched them yet this year. Morgan was a walkon. Ibrahim was already there. He's been there for like 12 years. Assuming he's getting some lineman and defense based on results. Finding some diamonds in the rough? Rankings have been shit.

Much harder especially in the NIL era, I’m not the biggest PJ fan but he would bring in top 10-15 classes

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG

To be honest, I give little shits about recruiting. Because it hasn't mattered worth a fuck here. They're obviously developing guys. They had 4 new starters this year on the OL. It'd be great to get a guy that is a recruiter and a developer. But I'd prefer the latter, because with our resources, you'll still get good recruits.

But I think recruiting to Minny would be much hard than Nebraska. That cold perception is probably a whole lot worse than the cornfield perception of Nebraska.

Eloot224

Running Back
Elite Member
Much harder especially in the NIL era, I’m not the biggest PJ fan but he would bring in top 10-15 classes
PJ literally is everything Turd laid out in his Frosty firing pressor.
People want to hate. I was once a hater.

PJ just slid his freshly manscaped nut sack all over Mels face.

Hate on Pajamas. I did. He fucking has MINNESOTA. Fucking MINNESOTA rolling lol.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I have no idea what NIL opportunities are in Minneapolis. Do they sell out? Not even close? They sucked for so long before peepants.

I just don't know what evidence there is that he would recruit better. Maybe he's just really good at finding under rated 3 stars and he'd continue doing that.

Black Dean

Dean but also Black
Insider
tPB OG
PJ literally is everything Turd laid out in his Frosty firing pressor.
People want to hate. I was once a hater.

Hate on Pajamas. I did. He fucking has MINNESOTA. Fucking MINNESOTA rolling lol.

I’d love him over Campbell and Lightpole…but I don’t think he takes the job

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
It'd be great to get a guy that is a recruiter and a developer. But I'd prefer the latter, because with our resources, you'll still get good recruits.
Agreed.

But I think recruiting to Minny would be much hard than Nebraska. That cold perception is probably a whole lot worse than the cornfield perception of Nebraska.
Probably true. Plus the NIL side is allegedly way better.

I'd still become a fan of some other winning team. Maybe Georgia. Somewhere warm that I could go watch a game in November in a T shirt and shorts.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Seems pretty clear Minnesota is going to win the west.

Cockeye no offense
Wisconsin absolutely trounced by OSU today
Purdue 2 point conversion away from losing to Florida Atlantic and lost to Syracuse

Illinois, Nebraska and Northwestern obviously not in the running.

jw3

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I've come to grips. That. Despite my disdain for PeeJay Fleck. After seeing their dismantling of MSU. He would be a great fucking hire.

His teams run the damn ball. With massive human beings. Play good defense. He’s not afraid to fire assistant coaches who aren’t hacking it.

Talk me off the ledge.
he would win a fuckload here at Neb. huge douche but bring him on.

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Agreed.

Probably true. Plus the NIL side is allegedly way better.

I'd still become a fan of some other winning team. Maybe Georgia. Somewhere warm that I could go watch a game in November in a T shirt and shorts.
The opportunity for huge $ to get injected into MN football with NIL is there. MSP has a bunch of major companies headquartered there, but they don’t give a rat’s ass about MN.
If PJ could get them interested, he could dominate the west there.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’m going to have a difficult time getting any sleep tonight with this imagery. Maybe I can borrrow a puke bucket from the OL room since they seem to done with them now that Corch Frost has been “made available to the industry.”

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds