Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Talk me off the ledge…. (2 Viewers)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Didn't they ask Riley if he'd fire himself? lmao

I'd pay for Sipple or fat Sam to ask Frost that at any time over the last 4 weeks.
Lol I didn't remember that.

I also fucked up and meant until the end, not even to the end

BorWhiskey

Ziggy Stardust
Insider
Elite Member
Didn't they ask Riley if he'd fire himself? lmao

I'd pay for Sipple or fat Sam to ask Frost that at any time over the last 4 weeks.
The Riley era was a bit of a blur for me. I know Callahan got a question like that. And Bo did as well later in his tenure. But it mainly was the portion of the fan base that were upset BC got axed basically in the middle of his fourth year returning the line of dumb fucking questions when Bo was getting blown out by jabronies.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
The Riley era was a bit of a blur for me. I know Callahan got a question like that. And Bo did as well later in his tenure. But it mainly was the portion of the fan base that were upset BC got axed basically in the middle of his fourth year returning the line of dumb fucking questions when Bo was getting blown out by jabronies.
Callahan is the only one that got that question. Bo basically told Eichorst to fuck off and fire him at a press conference if he didn’t think what he was doing was good enough.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds