Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Talk me off the ledge…. (1 Viewer)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I've said this before but I'd seriously find a new team.
You Can Do It Thumbs Up GIF

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
He’s a good coach not a great one. Mid tier B1G coach…which really is pretty good. Recruits ok, not great. We should be better than that more times than not with our resources. But awww…as we know, reeeally screwin the pooch lately so

The thing most teams figure out, like PJ, that we seem to forget every year is recruiting solid line play. 😞

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
The one interview I'd look forward to would be his inevitable talk on culture and how Frost's was straight trash homie.
He sure didn’t seem to like frost and I would guess he would make that pretty clear. PJ actually seems to want to work and make his team better. Not drink Busch light and play golden tee.

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
He’s a good coach not a great one. Mid tier B1G coach…which really is pretty good. Recruits ok, not great. We should be better than that more times than not with our resources. But awww…as we know, reeeally screwin the pooch lately so

The thing most teams figure out, like PJ, that we seem to forget every year is recruiting solid line play. 😞
He is turning MN into WI with their OL. chryst and Ferentz could be falling behind. We are miles behind.

NeAz

Linebacker
Elite Member
Honest question. Why the hell would he come here? He’s leaving for a lesser team in an area that’s much harder to recruit. Maybe he makes a few more million, but is it worth taking the chance of ruining your career? I honestly don’t think he has any interest coming here.

GAHusker

Cornerback
I've come to grips. That. Despite my disdain for PeeJay Fleck. After seeing their dismantling of MSU. He would be a great fucking hire.

His teams run the damn ball. With massive human beings. Play good defense. He’s not afraid to fire assistant coaches who aren’t hacking it.

Talk me off the ledge.
The biggest question is why he would come here? I mean, I used to live in Minnesota and hated it, but he doesn’t have much pressure or expectations and the in-state talent is maybe a little bit better, if anything

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Honest question. Why the hell would he come here? He’s leaving for a lesser team in an area that’s much harder to recruit. Maybe he makes a few more million, but is it worth taking the chance of ruining your career? I honestly don’t think he has any interest coming here.
Why is it much harder to recruit? Nebraska always has a higher rated class. Fwiw I don’t think he would come either. You rarely see coaches move within conferences and especially within division.

Kinish

Cornerback
I've come to grips. That. Despite my disdain for PeeJay Fleck. After seeing their dismantling of MSU. He would be a great fucking hire.

His teams run the damn ball. With massive human beings. Play good defense. He’s not afraid to fire assistant coaches who aren’t hacking it.

Talk me off the ledge.
I'd hire him in an instant.

row the fucking boat.

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG

These guys are alphas. They don’t think like that. That’s a beta mentality. To get to be a P5 HC, you don’t think that way, especially one with as big of an ego as PJ.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds