Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Stock Market/Investing/Day Trading/Speculative Trading Thread

I was joking about buying rubles, of course.

200.gif

Poor Ukraine...

That is also why I used the "at this rate" comment.
Yeah, I'm saying that even at that rate(3 more Ukraine type price shocks..."poor Ukraine")...it wouldn't be 2.88 years because that's just flexible goods(less than 30 percent of total goods measured in CPI).

Yeah, I'm saying that even at that rate(3 more Ukraine type price shocks..."poor Ukraine")...it wouldn't be 2.88 years because that's just flexible goods(less than 30 percent of total goods measured in CPI).
Yeah at this rate the cpi basket will take 8 years to double..

As someone who was in the transitiory camp, I have no problem admitting that I was wrong (which I did ITT months back). No big deal.

I was mostly in the transitory camp, but I always felt like there would be a lot of unevenness and ripple effects to this. I posted a graphic a few months ago that showed inflation was insane for some things (like used cars), and very little for others. It all flows down through the supply chains, but not necessarily all at once - yesterday's fertilizer price spike is today's grain price spike and tomorrow's price spike for the cattle that eat those grains.

I was mostly in the transitory camp, but I always felt like there would be a lot of unevenness and ripple effects to this. I posted a graphic a few months ago that showed inflation was insane for some things (like used cars), and very little for others. It all flows down through the supply chains, but not necessarily all at once - yesterday's fertilizer price spike is today's grain price spike and tomorrow's price spike for the cattle that eat those grains.
And then spike in meat prices for those that eat those tasty cattle because I'm not some STINKY VEGAN!!!!

@God is a Husker RUN THE DAMN BALL!!!

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back