Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Stock Market/Investing/Day Trading/Speculative Trading Thread

Boys, we gonna feel this

Mad Men Not Great Bob GIF

Was thinking the same thing

Everybody (even space troll Elon) doggy piling on Netflix but no other streaming service has the name recognition and history of success.

Might sprinkle some on the dip and trust them to eventually figure their shit out.
Just feels like a 4 year discount is too much to pass up on a company like that... especially if you're fine with holding it pretty long term...

Netflix is now at 1/3 the price that it was in November. Peaked at 691 on Nov 17th, currently at 223.
Elon flexing his social media powers taking some shots at Netflix. I wonder if he is going to try to come out with some form of competing service or buy someone else out. How great would it be if he had controlling shares of both Twitter and Netflix. Liberal Heads would explode. What can he take down next to mess with the Left's minds?

Elon flexing his social media powers taking some shots at Netflix. I wonder if he is going to try to come out with some form of competing service or buy someone else out. How great would it be if he had controlling shares of both Twitter and Netflix. Liberal Heads would explode. What can he take down next to mess with the Left's minds?

he is slowly transforming into a Bond villain like happened about a decade ago with Bezos

I honestly don't give a single shit about Elon's politics and I find the whole Culture Wars stuff to be super fucking lame, but consider me fucking triggered to the absolute max. I had high hopes for Elon...but social media and streaming give me bad fucking vibes and I want to be able to download Wikipedia into my brain and have my car drive itself so he should be focusing on that...he should be focusing on my needs.

Netflix needs to diversify their business model or they will get over run.

They need to buy a company like Peleton, get into live TV or something to add value.

Buddy… now we are talking

The synergy of a Netflix Peleton discount type situation would be the ONLY way I’d buy my wife a peleton. (Peaky Blinders + hoe been asking for one. Bitch go run outside it’s free)

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back