Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Stock Market/Investing/Day Trading/Speculative Trading Thread

Tail wagging the dog

Create advertising company (cost) and pay taxes on any income on company (cost)

Build pool (cost)

Paint pool (cost)

Pay $1,000 a year to your own company to “advertise”… ok cool.

Get to deduct $1,000 from your total taxable income and save (probably) <$200 a year in Taxes.

Estimation on how long it would take to make the pool a total “wire off”? Probably 40-60 years minimum.
Exactly and the 20% is optimistic depending on how you're shifting your income.

That's also assuming you already have an advertising company. If it doesn't already exist you're paying the set up and administrative cost (lawyer to set up, cpa to do tax returns, etc). End up net negative so you can say you "wrote off your pool".

Where should my money go @Jim14510 jimbo

ATAO they are engaged in identifying and assessing new business opportunities in both the metals and mining and the ‘green technologies’ sectors.

They also have Nancy Pelosi son on the board.

When this goes to $50 a share @God is a Husker and I will buy Nebraska a running back.

1648992815583.jpeg

ATAO they are engaged in identifying and assessing new business opportunities in both the metals and mining and the ‘green technologies’ sectors.

They also have Nancy Pelosi son on the board.

When this goes to $50 a share @God is a Husker and I will buy Nebraska a running back.

View attachment 8785

If it goes to $50 we can afford an OL too.

I got 58,900 shares (~$1,700 lol), if this bitch even gets to 50 cents I’m gonna be up ITT acting like a big baller inside trader.

wallstreet.jpg

If it goes to $50 we can afford an OL too.

I got 58,900 shares (~$1,700 lol), if this bitch even gets to 50 cents I’m gonna be up ITT acting like a big baller inside trader.

wallstreet.jpg
What platform you use? I've been using Robinhood and keep checking but it's not on there. I've got a TD Ameritrade account but no money in it. Been meaning to start moving money over there but mostly I'm lazy and Robinhood is easy.

What platform you use? I've been using Robinhood and keep checking but it's not on there. I've got a TD Ameritrade account but no money in it. Been meaning to start moving money over there but mostly I'm lazy and Robinhood is easy.
I'm on schwab.. Not the biggest fan but it does the job

TD Ameritrade

Not a fan but I don’t play enough (amount or frequency) to switch.

Wouldn’t ever trust Robinhood tho

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back