Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Stock Market/Investing/Day Trading/Speculative Trading Thread

Thinking about getting in on the Russian Rubles game...it's basically a fraction of a penny now. Hell, once Putin gets whacked by the General Staff, it has to rebound, right? Lol.

Doubt, but if I'm balls deep in Rubles, any help is greatly appreciated, lol.

It’s basically a futures ticket in gambling (ex:season win total)

Put a couple hundred bucks in and dream like it’s a lotto ticket

Let’s flag this to bump on 07/04/2022 just to see what the Ruble is.

PS: if it encourages you, im doing a similar thing tangentially with the Indian rupee. 😬

FMAo9NeWYAMl4r7

Jumped back on the $XOM call train again. Bought the 81c's for 0.7 and sold out at 1.7.

Probably should've stayed in longer given oil was up and xom was down, but took my profit.

FOokx18XwAcWeR6

Polling must have shown that nobody believed blaming Putin for everything, so now its back to greedy corporations.

PS: I wonder if she thinks Iran, Venezuela, Russia and OPEC make a profit. (not to mention all of the “friend” countries that have Oil/gas like Canada, Mexico, Norway, UK/Netherlands, etc etc)
She honestly might think State controlled means nonprofit.

FOokx18XwAcWeR6

Polling must have shown that nobody believed blaming Putin for everything, so now its back to greedy corporations.

PS: I wonder if she thinks Iran, Venezuela, Russia and OPEC make a profit. (not to mention all of the “friend” countries that have Oil/gas like Canada, Mexico, Norway, UK/Netherlands, etc etc)
She honestly might think State controlled means nonprofit.

You suck their dicks for 100 years. Communize (if thats not a word it should be) the industry with subsidies and tax code. Then you say I'm going to do everything I can to fuck you in the ass with the biggest dido I can find with no lube and shut your asses down as fast as we can because we don't know of anything else to do to slow down the slowly rising temperatures short of mass worldwide genocide at 100 times the rate of covid and it may not do a bit of fucking good but you don't have any other ideas.

Now you're shocked that they won't voluntarily take less profits for the sake of your reputation and votes for you.

Fucking black helmet level sentences.

You suck their dicks for 100 years. Communize (if thats not a word it should be) the industry with subsidies and tax code. Then you say I'm going to do everything I can to fuck you in the ass with the biggest dido I can find with no lube and shut your asses down as fast as we can because we don't know of anything else to do to slow down the slowly rising temperatures short of mass worldwide genocide at 100 times the rate of covid and it may not do a bit of fucking good but you don't have any other ideas.

Now you're shocked that they won't voluntarily take less profits for the sake of your reputation and votes for you.

Fucking black helmet level sentences.

This is what I’m talking about

Jim going full Neo Con during my morning dump

Hell yeah Run the Damn Ball

People have been talking about the role of pubco oil investment for months. Idk if you can really attribute it to an industry wide thing because it’s breaking down between PE-backed drillers who are investing in build out and pubco who are focusing on dividends/shareholder return

"You kids these days. Back in my day, we had INFLATION! ...And wages that were still high enough that a single income without a college education could support a family, but that's beside the point."

The biggest economic issue that Boomers faced in their younger years was the '70s stagflation period. I always felt like it left us with a generation of economists who were hyper-fixated on trying to prevent inflation, at the expense of turning a blind eye to a host of other economic problems that affect average people. They apparently decided that trickle-down economic theory made sense (or at least would be good for the people who write paychecks for economists), aaaand here we are.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back