Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Stock Market/Investing/Day Trading/Speculative Trading Thread

So how you NVDA guys feeling right about now?
Bought some calls yesterday to go along with the additional shares I bought on the dip a while back (270 & backed the truck up at 219).

I am doing above average.

Toronto Blue Jays Baseball GIF by MLB

I'm sure interest rates on things like money markets and CDs will rise accordingly 🙄🙄

such a fucked system we live in.

anyone think there's a foreseeable end in sight to this housing market?

Housing is bizarro world here in Raleigh. Houses double over 2.5 years

I'm meeting with a realtor tomorrow. If I'd known then what I know now, I would've bought at the end of last year.

anyone think there's a foreseeable end in sight to this housing market?

Not really. Raising rates will taper demand a bit, but the real problem is that US housing construction hasn't kept up with population growth in decades. You've got an entire generation that's just now finally able to afford a house (a decade or so later than they should've been able to), and there's just no houses available for them.

Housing is bizarro world here in Raleigh. Houses double over 2.5 years

My only consolation is that it's not as bad as in Austin, where I used to live.

Ok, have $5k I want to play around with in the market. Because an underground husker football message board is the only place that makes sense to get tips from...I'm starting here.

Thoughts?

Ok, have $5k I want to play around with in the market. Because an underground husker football message board is the only place that makes sense to get tips from...I'm starting here.

Thoughts?
i would buy stock in defense contractors. they're working hard to get another war going

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back