Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Stock Market/Investing/Day Trading/Speculative Trading Thread

I hadn't. Definitely need to reallocate that enforcement amount. I don't know how many times I've called in the last 6 months (guessing close to 100 times) I've been connected with an IRS agent exactly one time. Found out my POA didn't get uploaded on any of the clients I was calling about and either mine or theirs fax wasn't working. So best I could do was give them info. Couldn't get any answers which was the majority of the issues. Fucking brutal.

Same here, took 2 days of trying for me to finally be able speak to an agent on the phone.

Its so classic IRS/Federal Gov. that they over fund shit they don't need and go cheap as hell on the shit that actually matters/is needed.

PS: The IRS website is Rivals server esk bad. (especially considering the importance and amount of traffic it theoretically is supposed to be able to handle)

FNfqBBhXwAYWgPo

Still too high hopefully it keeps going in the right direction. Gas went up fast let's see how long it takes to come back down. Gotta make those profits for those stock buybacks though.

Favorite decentralized crypto exchange?

I'm on KuCoin, but it still doesn't pull in all crypto that I am interested in.

There's a lot of sketchy ones out there. Hesitant to choose and regret it.

Favorite decentralized crypto exchange?

I'm on KuCoin, but it still doesn't pull in all crypto that I am interested in.

There's a lot of sketchy ones out there. Hesitant to choose and regret it.

we don't discuss foolish things like crypto ITT

we only discuss buying penny stocks and dips of companies we have no idea what they actually do

wB-sjX.gif

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back