Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Stock Market/Investing/Day Trading/Speculative Trading Thread

Meh, he's not that great. He's one of those "optics over accomplishments" guys that is popular with the hyperpartisan folks. In reality, he's a do nothing shit thrower(much like myself)...I doubt if he has ever had a sponsored bill pass committee...and he sits on inconsequential committees. He will be working for some Libertarian lobbying group here in the next few years. I'm pretty jealous, actually.

Hyperpartisan?

You think Massie is a Hyperpartisan Republican?

Bruh, he only drives EVs and runs his entire house off of solar power (also stores it in a battery taken from a wrecked Tesla that he rebuilt himself), he was like the only Republican to vote against Trump’s various bills in 2019/2020 and is one of the few republicans who doesn’t get a boner sending trillions to the pentagon.

I could go on with more examples of things Massie does that are more Liberal than most Democrat politicians

Anyhoo, it’s crazy you think that’s what a hyperpartisan Republican is.

PS: His house set up, I assumed even Libs would appreciate something/somebody like this but apparently not.

Anyways, I think it’s cool that a politician who talks about “Green” is doing stuff like this instead of flying on private jets everyday etc. As I said before, even if I don’t agree with a politician I’d prefer them to actually walk the walk.

Hyperpartisan?

You think Massie is a Hyperpartisan Republican?

Bruh, he only drives EVs and runs his entire house off of solar power (also stores it in a battery taken from a wrecked Tesla that he rebuilt himself), he was like the only Republican to vote against Trump’s various bills in 2019/2020 and is one of the few republicans who doesn’t get a boner sending trillions to the pentagon.

I could go on with more examples of things Massie does that are more Liberal than most Democrat politicians

Anyhoo, it’s crazy you think that’s what a hyperpartisan Republican is.

PS: His house set up, I assumed even Libs would appreciate something/somebody like this but apparently not.

Anyways, I think it’s cool that a politician who talks about “Green” is doing stuff like this instead of flying on private jets everyday etc. As I said before, even if I don’t agree with a politician I’d prefer them to actually walk the walk.

Yes, he is definitely hyperpartisan. It looks like he's a hyperpartisan who likes solar power and electric vehicles though, so that's cool, lol.

Yes, he is definitely hyperpartisan. It looks like he's a hyperpartisan who likes solar power and electric vehicles though, so that's cool, lol.

If you meet a hyperpartisan person in the morning, you met a hyperpartisan person. If you run into hyperpartisan people all day, you're hyperpartisan.

😘

If you meet a hyperpartisan person in the morning, you met a hyperpartisan person. If you run into hyperpartisan people all day, you're hyperpartisan.

😘
If you want to call me hyperpartisan, I don't mind..it won't hurt my feelings. I just think Massie is a hyperpartisan, that's all.

been slowly buying into this latest dip the last few months, mostly index funds but a little AAPL and NIO too. what's everyone else's strategy?

Walking into the Kremlin
Mad Men Not Great Bob GIF

Russia's problems are spilling over into China. Glad I didn't buy YINN, lol, down over 60% just in the last 30 days. But I guess that means I should've bought YANG? 🤔

@Jim14510 you see the IRS funding in the new omnibus bill?

$12.575 Billion total, I agree with some but holy shit whoever allocated the funding on some of it needs fired

$2.8 billion for IRS taxpayer services (should be more IMO)

$5.5 billion for enforcement (should be 1/5 of this amount)

$4 billion operations support (about right, maybe add another 500m and hire more call center people)

$275 MILLION for systems modernization (needs to be x4 higher and get the systems fully streamlined and faster, would benefit enforcement more than hiring thousands of more agents would)

@Jim14510 you see the IRS funding in the new omnibus bill?

$12.575 Billion total, I agree with some but holy shit whoever allocated the funding on some of it needs fired

$2.8 billion for IRS taxpayer services (should be more IMO)

$5.5 billion for enforcement (should be 1/5 of this amount)

$4 billion operations support (about right, maybe add another 500m and hire more call center people)

$275 MILLION for systems modernization (needs to be x4 higher and get the systems fully streamlined and faster, would benefit enforcement more than hiring thousands of more agents would)
I hadn't. Definitely need to reallocate that enforcement amount. I don't know how many times I've called in the last 6 months (guessing close to 100 times) I've been connected with an IRS agent exactly one time. Found out my POA didn't get uploaded on any of the clients I was calling about and either mine or theirs fax wasn't working. So best I could do was give them info. Couldn't get any answers which was the majority of the issues. Fucking brutal.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back