Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Stock Market/Investing/Day Trading/Speculative Trading Thread

Yeah, that's nonsense. Treasury would simply offer a stablecoin/digital currency that would offer store of value. It's not replacing our currency and no one has to use the digital currency. Also, the government can basically do all those things in the first tweet already lol.

BBxXQwb.jpeg

Turns out that gas prices are going up a lot in the 95% of the world that Biden's not the president of, too.

BBxXQwb.jpeg

Turns out that gas prices are going up a lot in the 95% of the world that Biden's not the president of, too.
To be fair, I have been consistent that oil is only partially influenced by the president..

It wouldn't matter who was in the white house oil would be up. Now what I will say is Biden has waged war on oil since day 1. For that reason, I think he has made the situation worse.

Might as well light money on fire...

It is so worrisome that Biden wants a US digital currency that will be tied with and equal to actual US currency.

All the Swamp has to do now is press “Enter” and get their trillions to waste and devalue the dollar.

Obvious biggest concern is security from criminal/foreign countries but also what we saw in Canada/Russia with the Government pressing a button and holding all of your money hostage.

I don’t think it needs to be said what a slippery slope this is. While you may agree with the Government actions in both of those scenarios it could easily be manipulated and weaponized. Liberals, you spent 4 years saying Trump was literally worse than Hitler… ok fine, so now imagine he had this power of being able to instantly seize all currency, still on board?

Anybody else tell their boss what they thought about that 3% raise they got?
Thankfully I have a solid and long-standing relationship with mine, and can basically say whatever I want (within reason). But my boss felt exactly as I did. Thankfully we both took new positions recently where we got about 10% at that time, and we get a bonus as well. I was more pissed for the people that work for me.

Oh yeah, for sure...he's definitely your type of politician lol.

Genius (far and away the smartest politician in the swamp)

Pragmatic

a True libertarian (= Socially and Fiscally GTFO of my business government this doesn’t concern you)

Not from a glamorous district

Actually walks the walk. (this is the biggest part. It’s the reason AOC and John Kerry drive me nuts but Bernie doesn’t)

Genius (far and away the smartest politician in the swamp)

Pragmatic

a True libertarian (= Socially and Fiscally GTFO of my business government this doesn’t concern you)

Not from a glamorous district

Actually walks the walk. (this is the biggest part. It’s the reason AOC and John Kerry drive me nuts but Bernie doesn’t)
Meh, he's not that great. He's one of those "optics over accomplishments" guys that is popular with the hyperpartisan folks. In reality, he's a do nothing shit thrower(much like myself)...I doubt if he has ever had a sponsored bill pass committee...and he sits on inconsequential committees. He will be working for some Libertarian lobbying group here in the next few years. I'm pretty jealous, actually.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back