Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Stock Market/Investing/Day Trading/Speculative Trading Thread

Doubt, but if I'm balls deep in Rubles, any help is greatly appreciated, lol.

It’s basically a futures ticket in gambling (ex:season win total)

Put a couple hundred bucks in and dream like it’s a lotto ticket

Let’s flag this to bump on 07/04/2022 just to see what the Ruble is.

PS: if it encourages you, im doing a similar thing tangentially with the Indian rupee. 😬

@Jim14510 when the tax software crashes cuz you had to circle back and edit a K-1 cuz some fucking idiot client gave you incorrect info or “just found something” etc etc

When I was a newbie I was reconciling 4 years of the Cass County sheriff trust account in excel. Took me 3 days because it was a shit ton of $5-$25 checks. The first day as I was packing up to leave my computer crashed and I lost the excel file. So the 8 hour day of one of the most menial tasks in existence gone.

My tax software saves pretty much real time. Has crashed plenty but only lost one return. Sucked because it was a bunch of rentals.

@Jim14510 when the tax software crashes cuz you had to circle back and edit a K-1 cuz some fucking idiot client gave you incorrect info or “just found something” etc etc

Ahh, lost return calls were always fun when I did support for ProSystem fx. Usually it was because someone else on the network had the file opened, which locks the file, and they tried to force open it. "OK, let's open up the location where the return files are stored. What's the size of this file? 0kb? Yeah, it's completely hosed. Do you have the app's automatic backup feature turned on? No? Yep, you're fucked, have fun starting over."

Shot up even more this morning. DGP and UGL are both 2x gold, normally they follow about the same trend.

AyWHIlr.png

Aaaand now we're crashing back down to reality. Down fucking 25% already this morning. Good while it lasted! 😂

Up 4.7% mid day.... Did some "I am not this smart" trimming of positions.

$XOM Calls ran out of steam +525%
$AMD Calls I am out of +97%

$F options was my dud for my trades. Good news was I made some off of my 17.5c & 18Ps that it made it essentially a wash. -5% overall.

Bought $SNOW at 186
Bought $NVDA at 217
Bought $DKNG at 17.60

Up 4.7% mid day.... Did some "I am not this smart" trimming of positions.

$XOM Calls ran out of steam +525%
$AMD Calls I am out of +97%

$F options was my dud for my trades. Good news was I made some off of my 17.5c & 18Ps that it made it essentially a wash. -5% overall.

Bought $SNOW at 186
Bought $NVDA at 217
Bought $DKNG at 17.60
I'd watch DKNG for a pull back around the $22-23 Area. Double top. Been following a dude on twitter and have been using his plays on DKNG and FUBO, has been successful.

I'm not sure why this is a terrible idea...they are talking about introducing a stablecoin so it's not like the US Government is yolo'ing shitcoins or trying to create a competitive crypto or something...

Not saying I think it is this bad, but would definitely be against the USA going 100% digital.

I can see how it could open the door for abuse.

Last edited:

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back