Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Stock Market/Investing/Day Trading/Speculative Trading Thread

Thoughts on $DWAC? I bought several months ago and it’s been moving the last few trading days.

I worry since it’s tied to Trump that if it starts moving Robinhood and the media will go out of their way to sink it.
This is what I've said on it....

"No clue.

If you look at it vs the sandbox it will play against....

It has a market cap of 2 bil right now
PINS 29 BIL
TWTR 44 BIL
Snap 87 BIL
FB 917 BIL

So if you think it will reach any of those you can justify right now, but I imagine short term pain will be in your future."

It also had some pretty bullish option activity

This is definitely in my speculative bucket.

They are basically trying to be the fox news of social media.

FJT9ox2X0AQWAjg

Markets haven't opened yet as of this writing, but major index futures are already down around 1%. Just in case you were hoping for a little relief this week.

Found this website that allows you to track what politicians are buying and selling... It is a day behind it looks.

Here are two of the top politicians trading of 2021 and what they have bought/sold recently

1642536425005.png

1642536462965.png
1642536564421.png
1642536622345.png

Hopefully as we get deeper into earnings season, things will settle down a bit.

They have so much cash on hand it’s like buying a new printer for the office for a regular company.
True. Plus Pelaton stock has been justifiably beat down to the point where Apple is likely eyeing their subscription revenue. The equipment is nothing more than a fancy way to get to the subscription revenue, which all businesses love.

They have so much cash on hand it’s like buying a new printer for the office for a regular company.

True. Plus Pelaton stock has been justifiably beat down to the point where Apple is likely eyeing their subscription revenue. The equipment is nothing more than a fancy way to get to the subscription revenue, which all businesses love.
I thought Netflix would have been a good company to buy them. Now I don't know how they would do with actually having to produce something, but the content side seemed like a good fit. Also it would help diversify them which has been my criticism of them as a business.

I thought Netflix would have been a good company to buy them. Now I don't know how they would do with actually having to produce something, but the content side seemed like a good fit. Also it would help diversify them which has been my criticism of them as a business.

would fit in well with their acquisition of A24

But AAPL has made a big push with their "Fitness +" subscription, so IMO the hardware makes sense as an integrated piece of that overall strategy.

Plus, Netflix is getting kicked in the junk this morning for missing new subscriber acquisitions last quarter. Apparently, there are only so many folks left who want to watch the Obama biographies. Sad.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back