Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Stock Market/Investing/Day Trading/Speculative Trading Thread

Whats the story here?

You gotta get in on the NMG train man.

I bought the dip Monday and it’s already up $1. Yeah it’s not big baller shit but when it’s so cheap you can buy enough that it’s the equivalent of Home Depot or NVDA going up by $60.

Come play with us on the lower hoop, it’s easier to dunk.

GAaKD6U.jpg

I bought the dip Monday and it’s already up $1. Yeah it’s not big baller shit but when it’s so cheap you can buy enough that it’s the equivalent of Home Depot or NVDA going up by $60.

GAaKD6U.jpg
Is it a long play or are you just buying the dips and selling after making a few bucks a share?

Is it a long play or are you just buying the dips and selling after making a few bucks a share?

Me: buying sub 6 and selling when I think it’s good for a gain (I’ve sold in the low 9s and high 8s)

@LoudHogRider is holding so if/when it goes high (either via demand for graphite to make batteries or via an Auto co. buying them for vertical integration production of their EV batteries)

So far we are both #winning

Me: buying sub 6 and selling when I think it’s good for a gain (I’ve sold in the low 9s and high 8s)

@LoudHogRider is holding so if/when it goes high (either via demand for graphite to make batteries or via an Auto co. buying them for vertical integration production of their EV batteries)

So far we are both #winning
I bought a little as a long play without fully reading your prior conversations. Bought at $8.36. Should have read your conversations more closely first and waited for sub 6.

GAaKD6U.jpg
I got one for you... Pure speculation...

ATAO

I bought a little as a long play without fully reading your prior conversations. Bought at $8.36. Should have read your conversations more closely first and waited for sub 6.

I think @LoudHogRider is correct on his long prediction, therefore what little risk I have buying $500-2,000,chunks is even further negated.

If you go back and read the thread a few months ago I was buying NMG and it kept dropping but then 3 months later it spiked and I made great money.

NMG is my favorite toy right now since my cash on hand in the account is low due to me buying $48,000 of Nelnet when it was at $82-83. (humble brag but suck my genius brain dick bitches)

Anyhoo, I’m not out here making huge buys right now so the NMG kiddie pool is the perfect depth for me. Looking back at my account Ive only made $2,800 this month on trades. (Not factoring in my NNI unrealized gain)

I ain’t big balling right now, I’m nickel and dime’in $800 gain a week here, $500 gains a week there, etc etc. Grinding

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back