Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Stock Market/Investing/Day Trading/Speculative Trading Thread

Her response to "was it wrong to consider inflation transitory" is to suggest we need to pass "Build Back Better"? Yes, because TRILLIONS of dollars in government spending is exactly how you slow inflation.

Goodness, and we're worried about Joe's cognitive thinking skills. Maybe better "open a folder" for Kamala, too.

@BingoDingo give me the optimistic outlook on how Build Back Better will reduce long term inflation. Just a generally healthy economy that allows the fed to increase rates?
giphy.webp

Nancy looks like she just heard from Dean Whitter!

Anecdotal footnote: I was hired by Dean Witter in 1984. Five days before I was set to depart to NYC for training, I bailed in favor of a career with a transportation company. I’ve never regretted that decision, but often wondered how much different my life would be now had I pursued that path.

I got one for you... Pure speculation...

ATAO

“Altair international” just sounds sketchy I love it

I don't know why ... but this seems like a guaranteed winner!

Be Patient Nancy Pelosi GIF by Election 2020
1641245381928.jpg

Not a bad day... Bought some more when it was down in the 0.028 range.

Exactly.... Inflation is at a 40 year high.... We could be dealing with this?
I mean, it's not as if an erosion in spending power impacts the historic Democratic base (laborers, union workers, etc.). I'm sure they're happy to turn the heat down, eat less food, and walk to work in the name of a more diverse Federal Reserve board.

Let's hope they actually remember what the shit end of the stick actually feels like the next time they step into the voting booth.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back