Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Stock Market/Investing/Day Trading/Speculative Trading Thread

I discovered right now...puts...Had 3 different options I was playing...1 call, 2 puts. Call is underwater, Both puts are up. 1 Put is up 80%, My other puts I sold at +2000% ripper. .16 put, Got up to 3.70 a contract, got stop lossed out at 3.50. My biggest banker of the year.
Yeah I wish I would’ve bought some a few weeks ago, but premiums are high now so holding puts is riskier than normal.

CMG

Bugs Bunny Money GIF by Looney Tunes

got 340 of US Steel on Monday and just picked up another 30

only current positions: 370 of US Steel and 100 of Ford

9fRi8AU.gif

HoganOpener.gif
Today was a good day for one my holdings from our "neighbors to the north": NMG (Noveau Monde Graphite, Inc.). They mine graphite, in case you didn't pick up on that. Gonna need a lot of that stuff (plus lithium) going forward.

Happy Canadian GIF by Volleyball World

I have stayed away from Autos for the most part because I got BURNED on Tata Motors a few years ago.

2nd vote on Brexit caused the price to drop so I buy at 36.88

Was I a genius?

bGmGr.gif

Screen-Shot-2021-07-21-at-4-30-37-PM.png
I just took a shot on F when it was around $4.74 (iirc) a share. I have made a ton of money off of it and now practically have the stock for free

I bought some Ford call options today. If that makes anyone feel better.

Got some SOS and Walgreens calls that are performing well that I bought this week.

My SOS $3 calls are looking nice...SOS up to 2.97 in after hours, closed at 2.71....hopefully doesn't tank pre-market, should get a nice big pop in the AM.

I cant recall as I don't post in this thread often enough, we got any CME players in here?

I cant recall as I don't post in this thread often enough, we got any CME players in here?
Former CME shareholder here (in hindsight, I'm not real sure why I sold that stock 🤔 ). The last time I traded commodities was in the mid-80's. Made a small fortune (to me at that time) on sugar; lost it all on cotton.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back